Acosta

www.acosta.com

Why am I still here?

Merchandiser (Current Employee) Tucson, AZ

ProsI receive a deplorably low paycheck every two weeks, for backbreaking work, headaches from dealing with incompetent coworkers, and frustration from apathetic managers.

ConsNo chance for advancement. none. Never plan on being able to move up from your current position. When my yearly review comes around i am inevitably told that I am a great and reliable worker, and yet I have never received a pay raise. The "career pathway" is just left blank. The turn over is incredible. There is no differentiation between good workers and poor ones. Lazy and slow people tend to stay around for a while, but anybody with a decent work ethic end up getting disgusted and leave soon.

Advice to Senior ManagementASAP managers seam to have no idea what is going on in the store at night. Who is working and whos sucking up time. If they did they might not have such high turnover.

Some days are good

I have been working at Acosta

Pros: Flexible hours, if you get job done fast you get paid for the estimated duration of the… Cons: A lot of driving required, not good mileage reimbursement. Some stores give you… Advice to Senior Management: Let me know if you decide to assign a call… More

don't know how they stay in business

I have been working at Acosta full-time for more than a year

Pros: it is a steady paycheck. that's really all I… Cons: constantly understaffed on projects. last minutes changes with no… Advice to Senior Management: Do you have any idea what goes on on the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Acosta.

Worked for Acosta? Contribute to the Community!