Acosta

www.acosta.com

It's a great job

Retail Sales Representative (Current Employee) Hartford, CT

ProsThe job is very flexible and depend on your supervisor, family is important. It's easy work if you know what you're doing and know how to read a POG. past 2 years they have given us Christmas bonuses. Not much but unexpected which is better than nothing.

ConsNo raises. Hire too many people who have never seen a POG before and the expect us to teach them. They hire people at the same pay as people who have been there for years.

Advice to Senior ManagementGive raises to people who do the work so you can have money. Help the people who have been there for a long time.

product evaluator

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Acosta full-time

Pros: good pay, ok benefits, overall ok Cons: bad hours, bad team to work with No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Extreme concerns about this company... AVOID

RCM (Current Employee) Anchorage, AK

I have been working at Acosta full-time for more than a year

Pros: Some degree of autonomy. Praise from mgt for innovations… Cons: No raise (I provided innovations which directly increased company's bottom… Advice to Senior Management: Try being leaders. Step up to the plate. Do the right thing. They almost flaunt their utter disrespect for employees. Over… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Acosta.

Worked for Acosta? Contribute to the Community!