Acosta
www.acosta.com Jacksonville, FL 5000+ Employees

RCM...Good job

Retail Coverage Merchandiser (Current Employee)

ProsVery flexible hours, good insurance, benefits. I can start my day when I want. I make my own schedule and can change it if needed, even last minute!

ConsThey do not pay nearly enough to cover the cost of gas and wear and tear on my car!

Advice to Senior ManagementBe good to you employees and they will be good to you! Quit taking away the benefits that made this an awesome company. If I lose my fixed income, which I might very soon, I will have to quit after almost 6 years of service. I can not afford to waste my money on gas if I lose that!

Good part time job to have

Retail Coverage Merchandiser (Current Employee)

I have been working at Acosta part-time

Pros: decent pay, make your own schedule if you want, start your day… Cons: not many chances for full time, I personally need more money and full time, depending on… Advice to Senior Management: no advice: my manager is really nice and understands greatly… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

great place for summer job

Merchandiser (Current Employee)
    Phila, PA

I have been working at Acosta part-time for more than a year

Pros: great place to work in the summer and very convienient store… Cons: online hour reporting system can be confusing at times. could… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Acosta.

Worked for Acosta? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Acosta reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Acosta CEO Robert Hill. All reviews posted anonymously by Acosta employees.