There are newer employer reviews for Acosta

Good company environment. People seem to do their job and keep to themselves.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

I worked at Acosta

Pros

Good location. Good management and friendly people

Cons

Not many opportunities for advancement

Offer training and more evaluation

reviews filtered by

Good Part Time Job

Former Employee - Retail Coverage Merchandiser in Jackson, MI
    Former Employee - Retail Coverage Merchandiser in Jackson, MI

I worked at Acosta

Pros

The Hours are very flexible and the part-time workers choose between three or four day work weeks. The job is very independent with very little management supervision. I saw my manager twice in a nine month period. The job is pretty easy work and can be completed quickly.

Cons

The downside of working at Acosta would be some of the managers at the Meijer's store in which you work can be very unhelpful. To do your job you need management cooperation from Meijer's. They dont like you taking time off because it creates coverage problems.

The Communication could be better it is allright but could be quicker. I believe that the schedule should be a little more flexible seeing it is only 20 hours a week.

Fullfilling

Former Employee - Revenue Audit Analyst in Jacksonville, FL
    Former Employee - Revenue Audit Analyst in Jacksonville, FL

I worked at Acosta

Pros

A great place for mid-level professionals to expand their knowledge of the CPG industry. Professionally I was able to really take my skills to another level. Great manager as well as coworkers. Also a great place to jump start your career since every manufacturer is well aware of the magnitude of Acosta in the CPG industry. Great benefits and excellent vacation incentives. Management really concerned to give employees a work-life balance to all corporate employees. Coworkers do really care about their positions and show a great deal of concern overall.

Cons

Not too many talented people working here however it is a great place to catapult yourself to other posistions within or outside of the Consumer Packaged Goods industry. Do not stay here too long because salaries are okay, even though cash bonuses are provided, but do not keep up with other companies of the same/greater scope. Not too many posistions to move upward within the company.

Acosta Insights not a great place to work.

There are newer employer reviews for Acosta