Acquia

www.acquia.com

Acquia

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Burlington, MA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Burlington, MA

Pros

Fast growing, fast paced, road to success.

Cons

Lack of work/life balance, lack of transparency on some decisions.

Other reviews for Acquia

Fantastic learning experience

Former Employee - Customer Support Intern  in  Boston, MA
    Former Employee - Customer Support Intern in Boston, MA

Pros

Great work atmosphere; opporunities to learn new technologies; lots of fun events; dynamic leadership; great growth potential for the company; flexible work timings and unlimited snacks and drink!

Cons

Company sponsors H1B visas in very rare cases; Acquia has some of the best Drupalists as a result, you feel overshadowed sometimes as a fresher; doesnot care much about temporary employees; Sometimes appreciation for good work is non-existant!

Acquia is an awesome place to work and learn all in all; and, as a result, I would still give the company a 5* rating!

Best place I have ever worked, by FAR!

Current Employee - Inside Sales  in  Woburn, MA
    Current Employee - Inside Sales in Woburn, MA

Pros

When I first came to Acquia from an inside sales job at another high tech startup, I didn't know much about Open Source, nor Drupal. I now feel like I'm on the fastest pace rocket ship that I've ever been on! Drupal is used on over 1,000,000 public facing websites, and Acquia is perfectly positioned to be one of *the* next generation Web companies in the World, to take advantage of this trend. Our sales team has over achieved its goals every quarter that I've been here, - by 2X some quarters. In fact, the Management team set a bar for the Company to achieve a "super stretch" goal - and offered a trip for the entire company - and we just hit that goal! The people are great - a consummate team atmosphere, the management team is extremely supportive & helpful, and the culture is very dynamic & open. I feel blessed to be here.

Cons

One of the only downsides is that it's so much fun to work here, it is hard to disconnect at night and on the weekends! But I guess if you love what you do, it's hardly a downside.... I guess the only other thing is the Woburn location. Would be nice to be a little closer to the City.

Keep doing exactly what you are doing. You have made Acquia a highly desired place to work.

There are newer employer reviews for Acquia.

Worked for Acquia? Contribute to the Community!