There are newer employer reviews for Acquia

Drinking from the Fire Hose

Current Employee - Technical Account Manager in Washington, DC
Current Employee - Technical Account Manager in Washington, DC

I have been working at Acquia full-time (less than an year)

Pros

High profile clients, The absolute best technical knowledge in the industry, bar none, very FUN oriented corporate culture. Great pay and benefits. Client Advocacy is a primary focus.

Tom Erickson is a very motivated and inspiring CEO. In fact, all of the upper Management has been nothing, if not interested in cultivating excellence in their employees.

I LOVE this job.

Cons

Process is constantly evolving... it is hard to keep up with the changes. The company is rapidly growing... so it feels like it is always a little understaffed.

Stay the course. Remain responsive to your team, as well as your clients.

36 Other Employee Reviews for Acquia (View Most Recent)

How to be successful in sales - Acquia will teach you how!

Current Employee - Sales in Burlington, MA
    Current Employee - Sales in Burlington, MA

I have been working at Acquia full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Fantastic sales training program for driving the sales cycle, understanding the vast suite of products and what it takes to be a top rep in the technology sales business. Best training I've ever been through and would highly recommend to my peers.

Cons

If your goal is to be successful and grow as a salesperson then this is the place for you.

Acquia Response

Sep 29, 2013CEO

Thanks for this note. Great to see your perspective on the investment we make in our people, given that it's also a high pressure environment focused on success for the individuals, their teams and ... More

4 years and going strong

I have been working at Acquia full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I've been with the company for 4 years now. As a Sr. manager within the organization, I tell people all the time - this is absolutely the best group of people I have ever worked with. People are honest, ethical, work their tails off and collaborate very well. I truly enjoy my co-workers, the space, and the culture at Acquia.

Cons

Sometimes tough to turn off, but it is part of being a part of a fast growing, exciting company. It "comes with the territory."

Continue to focus on hiring based upon cultural fit - single biggest contributor to the great company we have built.

Acquia Response

Sep 17, 2013CEO

Thanks for the post. Building a market changing offering takes extreme amounts of effort and Acquia appreciates the work that you and the others have done. As one of the longest serving Acquians ... More

There are newer employer reviews for Acquia