There are newer employer reviews for Acquia

Best place I have ever worked, by FAR!

Current Employee - Inside Sales in Woburn, MA
Current Employee - Inside Sales in Woburn, MA

I have been working at Acquia

Pros

When I first came to Acquia from an inside sales job at another high tech startup, I didn't know much about Open Source, nor Drupal. I now feel like I'm on the fastest pace rocket ship that I've ever been on! Drupal is used on over 1,000,000 public facing websites, and Acquia is perfectly positioned to be one of *the* next generation Web companies in the World, to take advantage of this trend. Our sales team has over achieved its goals every quarter that I've been here, - by 2X some quarters. In fact, the Management team set a bar for the Company to achieve a "super stretch" goal - and offered a trip for the entire company - and we just hit that goal! The people are great - a consummate team atmosphere, the management team is extremely supportive & helpful, and the culture is very dynamic & open. I feel blessed to be here.

Cons

One of the only downsides is that it's so much fun to work here, it is hard to disconnect at night and on the weekends! But I guess if you love what you do, it's hardly a downside.... I guess the only other thing is the Woburn location. Would be nice to be a little closer to the City.

Advice to Management

Keep doing exactly what you are doing. You have made Acquia a highly desired place to work.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Truly the best company for Drupalists to work

Current Employee - Technical Consultant
    Current Employee - Technical Consultant

I have been working at Acquia

Pros

Working for Acquia is being ever better than I expected. The quality of their processes and employees make the company a place where you feel motivated and happy to work in.

Cons

None so far. I'm loving this company and my job.

Acquia Response

Jun 12, 2015 – CEO

Great to hear this. Things aren't perfect but we are doing our best. I wish I could still afford the time to have one year anniversary meetings with every staff member like I used to do. I would ... More

2. Great people, Interesting product

Former Intern - Anonymous Intern
    Former Intern - Anonymous Intern

I worked at Acquia as an intern

Pros

Casual environment, great team, everyone is very supportive and willing to help. They invest a lot of time in their interns; you will definitely get the chance to learn a lot.

Cons

Fast paced company, resulting in some technical debt.