There are newer employer reviews for Acro

Great Place To Work!!!

Current Employee - Associate  in  Livonia, MI
Current Employee - Associate in Livonia, MI

I have been working at Acro full-time for more than a year

Pros

Comfortable office environment, friendly competent team members, management is engaged and invested in the strategy of the Company. Stable and growth oriented with over 30 years in business. Competitive compensation consisting of base, bonuses and compensation. As benefits are an important part of career decisions the Company offers a vast array of benefits to allow team members to care for EVERY member of their family - they even offer veterinary insurance!

Cons

previous reviews reflect past practice and culture - with recent management changes, it has significanly evolved and is continually improving!

Continue to build on the positive momentum!

Oct 9, 2013Director of HR

Thank you for sharing your review of Acro with others who may be considering a career with us! Acro is committed to continuing to develop a work environment that is diverse, collaborative ... More

33 Other Employee Reviews for Acro (View Most Recent)

Great Environment and Flexibility

Current Employee - Current Acro Employee  in  Livonia, MI
    Current Employee - Current Acro Employee in Livonia, MI

I have been working at Acro full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great office environment and location. Management allows employees to have great flexibility when it comes to their working schedule. Acro strives to mentor employees to allow them to grow in their professional development.

Cons

I feel the culture had and will continue to improve. Encourage more team building and friendly competition.

Great idea to implement a suggestion box and monthly team meetings. I feel this has allowed the employees an outlet to have our opinions heard and implemented.

Jan 28, 2014Director of HR

Thank you for sharing your opinion. We are delighted you have had a positive experience as we strive to be a preferred employer of choice!

Good outweighs the bad.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Livonia, MI
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Livonia, MI

I have been working at Acro full-time

Pros

Nice people, High Expectations, Treat's empoyees well.

Cons

Moderate Work/Life Balance, Slightly lower than average pay.

Oct 9, 2013Director of HR

You're right, Acro does have high expectations of greatness in performance from our team members so we can provide the best possible service to our clients. We pride ourselves on excellence in ... More

There are newer employer reviews for Acro

Worked for Acro? Contribute to the Community!