There are newer employer reviews for Acro

If you want to learn how NOT to run a business, this is the place for you!

I have been working at Acro full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Worked with some great people, most have left, though.

Cons

they won't pay you what you're worth - pay the hard working, results producing employees diddly and then throw money at others who aren't worth a dime; some employees are treated like servants; surprised they haven't had a lawsuit yet, the way some execs talk to employees

Advice to Management

they don't listen, so it's not worth it

Oct 9, 2013Director of HR

Acro's management team works diligently to recognize and reward contributing team members at all levels within the organization. They do this in a variety of ways, both tangible and intangible ... More

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Can I give it a 0?

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Livonia, MI
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Livonia, MI

I worked at Acro full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Made some great, long-lasting relationships with some co-workers

Cons

It was like living in 1994. Outdated systems, outdated technology, outdated culture, outdated values. For staffing some of the major tech companies and representing themselves as a technology staffing company, the technology was like playing Pong on Atari in 1987. Outsourced all IT programming and much of the recruiting staff offshore in India. The home grown systems have very limited functionality and one major reason why companies utilize it is because it is so cheap. But you get what you pay for. The Indian recruiting staff speak limited English, making it a terrible experience for the contract workers. Have heard many stories of the Indian recruiters calling currently placed contract workers and even in-house employees. The focus of the company is on squeezing every penny out of every employee/placement. Benefit costs are some of the highest I've ever seen, while not offering any PTO or Paid holidays to its contract workers or any type of match to the 4-1k plan.

Advice to Management

Bring in better management, and not management related to the CEO. Focus on Quality, not quantity.

Oct 9, 2013Director of HR

Acro is consistently working on upgrading our infrastructure to meet the growing needs of our business.

Additionally, Acro believes that people are the essence of any business. In order for Acro
    ... More

2. Great Environment and Flexibility

Current Employee - Current Acro Employee in Livonia, MI
    Current Employee - Current Acro Employee in Livonia, MI

I have been working at Acro full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great office environment and location. Management allows employees to have great flexibility when it comes to their working schedule. Acro strives to mentor employees to allow them to grow in their professional development.

Cons

I feel the culture had and will continue to improve. Encourage more team building and friendly competition.

Advice to Management

Great idea to implement a suggestion box and monthly team meetings. I feel this has allowed the employees an outlet to have our opinions heard and implemented.

Jan 28, 2014Director of HR

Thank you for sharing your opinion. We are delighted you have had a positive experience as we strive to be a preferred employer of choice!