Acro

www.acrocorp.com
  www.acrocorp.com
There are newer employer reviews for Acro

Shocked at how this company is managed!

Current Employee - Sales in Detroit, MI
Current Employee - Sales in Detroit, MI

I have been working at Acro full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The marketing information, and website look good

Cons

The company is so poorly run, senior management lies about everything. You cannot send out an email without senior management reviewing it.

Please stop advertising for open positions on LinkedIn. There are really no jobs to fill. They invite candidates for interviews just to gather information but really have no plans to fill them. They think it is a marketing strategy but they don't realize that people are so amused by how long they have the positions advertised. This is no marketing or sales strategy.

Jan 28, 2014Director of HR

Thank you for sharing your opinion regarding Acro. Actually, in 2013 we did have over 50 hires to our corporate in house team so there are viable open positions to join us! Some of the positions ... More

34 Other Employee Reviews for Acro (View Most Recent)

Unethical minority company

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

I have been working at Acro full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Salaries are paid on a timely manner. Office facilities are good.

Cons

Most unethical company with falsified information. Acro writes proposals and submits them formally to corporations, government entities, include state and Federal government and I am surprised that no one as ever done a in-depth investigation. How can a company win bids based on falsified knowledge?

Senior management needs to stop lying and falsifying the company and their capabilities and give true facts.

Oct 9, 2013Director of HR

Acro's responses to RFPs are carefully and thoughtfully researched through an extensive collaborative team effort. This allows Acro to offer customized, cost effective business solutions to meet and ... More

Can I give it a 0?

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Livonia, MI
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Livonia, MI

I worked at Acro full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Made some great, long-lasting relationships with some co-workers

Cons

It was like living in 1994. Outdated systems, outdated technology, outdated culture, outdated values. For staffing some of the major tech companies and representing themselves as a technology staffing company, the technology was like playing Pong on Atari in 1987. Outsourced all IT programming and much of the recruiting staff offshore in India. The home grown systems have very limited functionality and one major reason why companies utilize it is because it is so cheap. But you get what you pay for. The Indian recruiting staff speak limited English, making it a terrible experience for the contract workers. Have heard many stories of the Indian recruiters calling currently placed contract workers and even in-house employees. The focus of the company is on squeezing every penny out of every employee/placement. Benefit costs are some of the highest I've ever seen, while not offering any PTO or Paid holidays to its contract workers or any type of match to the 4-1k plan.

Bring in better management, and not management related to the CEO. Focus on Quality, not quantity.

Oct 9, 2013Director of HR

Acro is consistently working on upgrading our infrastructure to meet the growing needs of our business.

Additionally, Acro believes that people are the essence of any business. In order for Acro
    ... More