There are newer employer reviews for Acro

Challenging, team-oriented workplace

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Livonia, MI

I have been working at Acro full-time

Pros

Employees and management are welcoming and kind. Great camaraderie in the office. Challenging work environment. Good work/life balance. Many fun events are planned throughout the year in order to keep employees engaged.

Cons

Even though most positions involve a high level of autonomy, it feels as though you must rely on others for bits and pieces of information just to get your own tasks done. One task can never be accomplished without gathering information from a handful of people. In these cases, coworkers can be slow to get information back to you making the work day stressful and hard to accomplish anything. The internal system that is used is a large part of this problem that interrupts productivity. This system should work to our advantage and assist everyone in getting their work done more efficiently, but instead, much of the important information is missing and not entered in a timely manner. The system needs to be updated as it appears it is from the 90s.

Continue to encourage employees and make them feel appreciated.

Jul 28, 2014Director of HR

Thank you for sharing your review! Acro is a "Challenging, team-oriented workplace" and we are delighted to have you on our team. We realize that as any company grows the challenge is to grow the ... More

33 Other Employee Reviews for Acro (View Most Recent)

A company you would want to work for

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Livonia, MI

I have been working at Acro full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Good Work Culture
    - Lot of activities besides work to keep everyone connected & motivated
    - Top management willing to guide and help
    - Diverse working environment

Cons

- Moderate pay
    - No canteen :/

Jul 28, 2014Director of HR

Thank you for sharing your review! Acro does want to be a "company you would want to work for" and we continue to strive to make it as such every day, we are glad to have you on our team!

Great Company to Work For and Grow With!

I have been working at Acro full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Acro offers great stability, personal and professional growth, great coworkers, an excellent work environment, and terrific recognition events and appreciation programs. I look forward to coming to work with such a great team everyday!

Cons

As with any company, rapid growth has led to some process and workload issues - but these continue to be addressed and resolved. Upgrading technology and processes is also a focus due to growth and these issues continue to be addressed as well. Continue automating where possible to reduce need for manual processes and improve efficiencies.

Continue to stay true to the Company's core values as the business grows. Great job on recognizing and showing appreciation to your employees. Consider focusing on upgrading technology and processes to eliminate manual work and automate where able to improve productivity and efficiencies, certainly there will be expenses initially to do so, but ultimately the ROI will produce results directly affecting the company's "bottom-line"!

Jul 28, 2014Director of HR

Thank you for sharing your review! We agree, Acro is a "Great Company to Work For and Grow With!" In fact, we were just named to the 2014 list of the 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work for ... More

There are newer employer reviews for Acro

Worked for Acro? Contribute to the Community!