Acrodex
www.acrodex.com Edmonton, Canada 150 to 499 Employees

My current experience I would say is neutral..

Project Manager (Current Employee)
Edmonton, AB (Canada)

ProsFlexibility is great in terms if you have a family emerge, good employee benefits that
comparable to other companies in the market

ConsPay structure is not up to industry
yearly reviews are not a regular thing around here along with salary reviews. Work recognition is poorly seen by management as well as compenstaion and also executives.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt would be nice to see more team collaboration with in the org itself. More of the social aspect and getting to know who is who in the zoo would help many other people. To see the involvment of the executive team would be nice, recognizing their employees and showing appreciation would be a plus.

Ok but should be better

Desktop and Wireless Support (Current Employee)
    Edmonton, AB (Canada)

I have been working at Acrodex

Pros: Head Office Environment is pretty good but could be a little more friendly. Benefits are Ok but you pay for half of them. Great Place for… Cons: Offsite / Contract work is Site dependant some sites are far better then others. No reviews in 4+ Years for Many Employee's… Advice to Senior Management: Stop treating the Company like a revolving door Start developing Employee… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Held Back, Did not realize my true potential

Desktop Support (Current Employee)

I have been working at Acrodex

Pros: NOTE: you do not normally work at the main office, you work at a contract site, so I was working… Cons: I have only received 1 performance review and 1 raise. Felt like a robot Management did not approach me when there were courses available to take No… Advice to Senior Management: Take some managerial courses, or communication courses Learn how to help to make… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Acrodex.

Worked for Acrodex? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Acrodex reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Acrodex CEO Karim Amarshi . All reviews posted anonymously by Acrodex employees.