Acronis
www.acronis.com Woburn, MA 500 to 999 Employees

Joke

I have been working at Acronis

ProsGood colleagues/free snack/soda-perks of a small company

ConsAcronis is a joke of a place to work for. Senior management has no clue what they are doing and they continue to promote people within management or hire management that have no clue what they are doing. Employees are not valued at all, no reviews so no raises and the attitude is that everyone is replaceable. Everyone I knew was and is miserable and most of the employees are looking for a new job (no big shocker here.)

HR is to laugh at and cannot be trusted (there is no employee/employer confidentiality there).
There is no work/life balance there as they expect you to be available at any time and work late. It's all about making the sales # there, Marketing management is nonexistence and they frankly have no clue what they are doing!

I would not recommend anyone to work there-not even my own worst enemy!

Advice to Senior ManagementHire veterns in the industry that actually know how to run a company and get rid of existing management.

Great people, poor management, poor employee treatment

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Acronis

Pros: The workers are some of the best people I have… Cons: The management is poor. Employees are driven hard. Not a lot of perks for being… Advice to Senior Management: Become realistic. Value your employees. Pick a strategy. Put some… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

not great

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Acronis

Pros: same level coworkers are fantastic - some amazing people. Cons: management is poor. very poor. unprofessional. company-wide distributions fraught with spelling/grammar errors. low level expectation. cannot pull in better people because better people can… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Acronis.

Worked for Acronis? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Acronis reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Acronis CEO Serguei Beloussov. All reviews posted anonymously by Acronis employees.