Acronis

www.acronis.com
  www.acronis.com
There are newer employer reviews for Acronis

Joke

I have been working at Acronis

Pros

Good colleagues/free snack/soda-perks of a small company

Cons

Acronis is a joke of a place to work for. Senior management has no clue what they are doing and they continue to promote people within management or hire management that have no clue what they are doing. Employees are not valued at all, no reviews so no raises and the attitude is that everyone is replaceable. Everyone I knew was and is miserable and most of the employees are looking for a new job (no big shocker here.)

HR is to laugh at and cannot be trusted (there is no employee/employer confidentiality there).
There is no work/life balance there as they expect you to be available at any time and work late. It's all about making the sales # there, Marketing management is nonexistence and they frankly have no clue what they are doing!

I would not recommend anyone to work there-not even my own worst enemy!

Hire veterns in the industry that actually know how to run a company and get rid of existing management.

48 Other Employee Reviews for Acronis (View Most Recent)

not great

I worked at Acronis

Pros

same level coworkers are fantastic - some amazing people.

Cons

management is poor. very poor. unprofessional. company-wide distributions fraught with spelling/grammar errors. low level expectation. cannot pull in better people because better people can likely sense they won't be challenged/appreciated. also almost weekly reports of internal theft from headsets to water bottles. no review process so raises nonexistant.

Great people, poor management, poor employee treatment

I worked at Acronis

Pros

The workers are some of the best people I have had the pleasure of working with.

Cons

The management is poor. Employees are driven hard. Not a lot of perks for being dedicated. Not a lot of room to advance. Raises are non-existent. Blame atmosphere .Unrealistic expectations.

Become realistic. Value your employees. Pick a strategy. Put some faith in your team.

There are newer employer reviews for Acronis