There are newer employer reviews for Acronis

Unstable environment

Current Employee - Partner Account Manager in Boston, MA
Current Employee - Partner Account Manager in Boston, MA

I have been working at Acronis full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Freedom to work, little pressure

Cons

Disorganized and unproductive Environment , Very unstable

46 Other Employee Reviews for Acronis (View Most Recent)

A promising future

Current Employee - Marketing in Woburn, MA
    Current Employee - Marketing in Woburn, MA

I have been working at Acronis full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The momentum is shifting. In the last 6-9 months there have been MAJOR changes in the leadership and strategy for Acronis. All are positive things. The culture is changing and there is a real positivity in the air, despite the ground we still need to cover

Cons

There is A LOT of ground to cover to get things where they need to be

Keep employees motivated. The little things make a difference. Having the snacks and drinks available for free and bringing in lunch for everyone occasionally makes all the difference in the world. Keep doing these things.

Very Flat

Current Employee - Acronis Account Manager in Woburn, MA
    Current Employee - Acronis Account Manager in Woburn, MA

I have been working at Acronis

Pros

I can't think of any. It has been a roller coaster since I started. So many different managers, and a lay off when they say they want to grow.

Cons

* Management doesn't listen
    * Management doesn't communicate changes that are made
    * Management talks down to their employees. They say "my business" when it's actually "our business" we are all trying to reach a number.
    * turnover is at an all time high. I've seen three general managers over the course of 2 years.
    * They are bringing in several people from other countries to "manage" but they don't understand how business in the US works.
    * When people leave the refuse to pay their vacation time.
    * HR won't respond when there are issues. And when you need an immediate response they blow you off.
    * Very shady business practices. Discounting for one not for another. Accounts stolen by other account managers. Management has no control over their business.
    * lots of pressure from upper management to commit to a number without having the data or resources to figure out the data.
    * They have hired several new "leaders" that don't understand the business. They don't understand how things work and they don't give effective training.
    * The latest version of the product has not worked for several customers and the refuse to do any RMAs for these issues.

Listen to the people on the floor - we're the ones that know what's going on in the field.

There are newer employer reviews for Acronis