There are newer employer reviews for Acronis

New CEO is changing the company for the better - worth interviewing with to see for yourself

I have been working at Acronis full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Truely international culture.
Real opportunities for Acronis to grow and be successful.
There are some really talented and lovely people working here.
Good mix of maturity and experience - the right people getting the right roles, in the right geographies.
Alex Pinchev will make Acronis more successful, you can count on it.
New leaders like Alex P and Scott Crenshaw value people and are respected throughout the industry.

Just six months ago I wouldn't have recommended this company to a friend - but now I would.

Cons

Has been a lot of change this year and there is still a lot ahead, but it is all good change.
You have to be self motivated and stay focused and flexible, because of the changes.
I am bored of eating at the Beacon Grille.

The management changes have been good so far - keep going til the right team is in place and is a real management team. Some of the culture issues from previous management are still lingering - stay consistent in action and words and demonstrate company values etc. You have an incredibly bright and observant employee base - keep up the open communication!

46 Other Employee Reviews for Acronis (View Most Recent)

Are you sure there is no better option?

Former Employee - Expert Support Professional in Moscow (Russia)
    Former Employee - Expert Support Professional in Moscow (Russia)

I worked at Acronis full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Free lunches, compensation level is market average. A good company for a student to start a career. Great and friendly atmosphere. Surprising, but a lot of great technically proficient engineers work there.

Cons

Expectations are unrealistic. Conditions are hideous. At some point the conditions the support team worked in were just ridiculous for a world-class company.
    The support director was comparing the support in Russia with outsource support in India. I think it is unethical to make such comparisons in from of your employees.

i would recommend investing in business processes and product quality. because repeating the statement about the world class status of the company over and over does not make the product or processes any better.

Joke

I have been working at Acronis

Pros

Good colleagues/free snack/soda-perks of a small company

Cons

Acronis is a joke of a place to work for. Senior management has no clue what they are doing and they continue to promote people within management or hire management that have no clue what they are doing. Employees are not valued at all, no reviews so no raises and the attitude is that everyone is replaceable. Everyone I knew was and is miserable and most of the employees are looking for a new job (no big shocker here.)

HR is to laugh at and cannot be trusted (there is no employee/employer confidentiality there).
    There is no work/life balance there as they expect you to be available at any time and work late. It's all about making the sales # there, Marketing management is nonexistence and they frankly have no clue what they are doing!

I would not recommend anyone to work there-not even my own worst enemy!

Hire veterns in the industry that actually know how to run a company and get rid of existing management.

There are newer employer reviews for Acronis