Acronis
www.acronis.com Woburn, MA 150 to 499 Employees

Grossly mismanaged, but possibly back on track with new CEO

Engineer (Current Employee)

ProsGood teams, good products, and a very flexible work environment. The company strongly believes in hiring talent as opposed to hiring who is located where they are.

ConsLack of focus and motivation has left the company hemorrhaging. The third CEO in two years is now on board, which gives hope, but is also indicative of general morale.

Advice to Senior ManagementClean house (they did in the past couple of weeks) and give employees a reason to care.

Poor executive team and poor CEO damaged company permanently

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Boston, MA

I worked at Acronis full-time for more than a year

Pros: Good Product, some good people, good partners and lots of… Cons: Clueless Ex CEO and senior leadership in HR, OPS, Sales and Support Marketing damaged and… Advice to Senior Management: Get rid of the very weak executive team (thankfully most left anyway) and get some decent,… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Company needs to get out of its own way

I have been working at Acronis full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Really bright and smart people. Many talented folks that are fighting to restore this company to… Cons: Ownership is disruptive and meddling, destroying morale and culture. Lack of direction, strategy and restraint has lead to disorganization, miscommunication and staleness in… Advice to Senior Management: Treat your employees as assets and not expendable commodities. … No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Acronis.

Worked for Acronis? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Acronis reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Acronis CEO Serguei Beloussov. All reviews posted anonymously by Acronis employees.