Acronym Media

www.acronym.com
There are newer employer reviews for Acronym Media

Great Place to Work

I have been working at Acronym Media

Pros

Great benefits - full health and dental with no employee contribution, 401k with discretionary match, the ability to work from home when required, tons of vacation time (up to 30 days/year when you've been here a while).
Free lunch every two weeks
Quarterly company events
Everyone I've met here has been great. I've already made plenty of friends in the six months I've been here, and I love everyone I work with.
We work with lots of high profile clients, including some fortune 500s. The company may be small but their business isn't.
The growth potential of the company is obvious. I plan on sticking around to be a part of it.

Cons

Upper management doesn't always communicate well with the rest of the organization, however they've acknowledged this flaw and have been making steps to improve. Hopefully it will continue.
There's been a bit of turnover lately, but we've been hiring non stop for the past 2 months, so we're still growing despite the turnover.

25 Other Employee Reviews for Acronym Media (View Most Recent)

Things are on the move

I have been working at Acronym Media

Pros

Senior management has recognized the need to change and they have done so. New senior leader now involved day to day, much more open communication to staff and a commitment to keep communications strong. Two alumni employees back and very active in helping grow business

Cons

New business is keeping everyone busy. Some management remote.

Do not stray from new path. Employees can feel the positive pulse.

Poor Experience

Former Employee - Analyst in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Analyst in New York, NY

I worked at Acronym Media

Pros

I left Acronym for a position at a larger agency and the difference was night and day. I did miss some of the clients, but that was it. The best thing about acronym is the benefits package, which is adequate at best.

Cons

Entire staff has less than a year experience, all of the cool/smart people have left, employee morale is low, office is a dump and turnover is horrible (more so than at other agencies). Salary is also way down. Non-CEO upper management are starting to leave agency as well.

Be honest with employees, redesign website.

There are newer employer reviews for Acronym Media