Act-On Software

www.act-on.com

Great Culture with Promising Career Growth Opportunity

Customer Success Manager (Current Employee) Roseville, CA

ProsThere are many reasons I enjoy working at Act-On. For one, the culture is amazing. Everyone works together to ensure a great customer experience, start to finish. There are awesome perks like free snacks, coffee, and catered lunch twice per week.

The Sr. Management is very visible and present. If you want to grow within this company, all you need to do is let them know. They are extremely supportive and want nothing more than for their employees to succeed.

ConsBecause this is a new(er) company, standard processes don't exist for many things. The training I received was seriously lacking and it was really up to me to figure things out for myself. This can really be a Pro if you're looking for an easy way to stand out, but more structure from the start would have made things a lot easier.

Relaxing Atmosphere, Great place to grow, Good Management

Software Engineer (Current Employee) Portland, OR

I have been working at Act-On Software full-time for less than a year

Pros: The staff here are very knowledgeable. The company is growing rapidly which allows room for growth. They… Cons: There does not seem to be a balance between work and personal life. Benefits could… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Act-On values developers

Software Engineer (Current Employee) Beaverton, OR

I have been working at Act-On Software full-time for more than a year

Pros: Developers are well treated, respected and encouraged to find creative solutions to improve the current implementation without fear. It… Cons: Lots of ideas/work, not enough developers, need to hire more/quicker. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Act-On Software.

Worked for Act-On Software? Contribute to the Community!