There are newer employer reviews for Act-On Software

Great Culture with Promising Career Growth Opportunity

Current Employee - Customer Success Manager in Roseville, CA
Current Employee - Customer Success Manager in Roseville, CA

I have been working at Act-On Software full-time (less than a year)

Pros

There are many reasons I enjoy working at Act-On. For one, the culture is amazing. Everyone works together to ensure a great customer experience, start to finish. There are awesome perks like free snacks, coffee, and catered lunch twice per week.

The Sr. Management is very visible and present. If you want to grow within this company, all you need to do is let them know. They are extremely supportive and want nothing more than for their employees to succeed.

Cons

Because this is a new(er) company, standard processes don't exist for many things. The training I received was seriously lacking and it was really up to me to figure things out for myself. This can really be a Pro if you're looking for an easy way to stand out, but more structure from the start would have made things a lot easier.

reviews filtered by

Act-On values developers

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Beaverton, OR
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in Beaverton, OR

I have been working at Act-On Software full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Developers are well treated, respected and encouraged to find creative solutions to improve the current implementation without fear. It takes time to transform from a startup to a more organized, disciplined company but I can see improvements every week.

Cons

Lots of ideas/work, not enough developers, need to hire more/quicker.

Act-On - Glad to be a part of it!

Current Employee - Manager in Roseville, CA
    Current Employee - Manager in Roseville, CA

I have been working at Act-On Software full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Being part of a well-lead organization that is paving the way in a fast growing industry. Many people spend a great deal of their career trying to find an organization with the ingredients Act-On possesses.

Cons

Growing quickly and keeping the "secret sauce" for success continues to be a challenge but Act-On is handling it well. You have to hang on with both hands.

Advice to Management

Allow for more "work from home" as an alternative to working 11+ hour days. We do work at home anyway, but it would be nice to have the option to start (or finish) the workday from home in order to spend more quality family time.

There are newer employer reviews for Act-On Software