There are newer employer reviews for Act-On Software

Great Culture with Promising Career Growth Opportunity

Current Employee - Customer Success Manager  in  Roseville, CA
Current Employee - Customer Success Manager in Roseville, CA

I have been working at Act-On Software full-time for less than a year

Pros

There are many reasons I enjoy working at Act-On. For one, the culture is amazing. Everyone works together to ensure a great customer experience, start to finish. There are awesome perks like free snacks, coffee, and catered lunch twice per week.

The Sr. Management is very visible and present. If you want to grow within this company, all you need to do is let them know. They are extremely supportive and want nothing more than for their employees to succeed.

Cons

Because this is a new(er) company, standard processes don't exist for many things. The training I received was seriously lacking and it was really up to me to figure things out for myself. This can really be a Pro if you're looking for an easy way to stand out, but more structure from the start would have made things a lot easier.

18 Other Employee Reviews for Act-On Software (View Most Recent)

Fast paced work environment - Never a dull moment

Current Employee - Customer Success Manager  in  Roseville, CA
    Current Employee - Customer Success Manager in Roseville, CA

I have been working at Act-On Software full-time for more than a year

Pros

The people are phenomenal! As a start up environment, everyone here works with a common goal in mind: Success in the Marketplace. This encourages cross functional teams to work together through collaboration and experience. Hard working management and individual contributors make for a stellar team. Being a part of Act-On is being a part of a family.

Cons

Internal training is a challenge but if you are a hands-on learner and ready to jump in then it would be a good fit. No 401K match is disappointing.

I would like to see the Executive team make more of a presence in our office. It would be nice to have them join our team meetings or conduct meetings with the various teams. It would make me feel like they have more of an interest in our day to day and understand our successes as well as our pain points. 401K match would be outstanding.

Exceptional Leadership, Talented Committed Colleagues--Love Act-On!

Current Employee - Regional Sales Manager  in  Scottsdale, AZ
    Current Employee - Regional Sales Manager in Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at Act-On Software full-time for less than a year

Pros

At Act-On we work hard with talented, smart collegues who are driven, smart and building an amazing business. Incredible product that is changing the landscape for businesses around the Globe. Great management team who really work hard to help you learn the business, to excell and free lunch a couple days a week, continuing education. Lots fo love about Act-On. Work smart, play hard environment where you are rewarded generously for doing a great job. Great contests, perks, trips all add to a competitive environment of top tier sales professionals. You will laugh, work hard, play hard, know that your colleagues and managers support your wins and you will make good money if you are passionate about how we are changing businesses for the better. If you are the best you belong at Act-On.

Cons

Very long hours--however life/work balance is being addressed as we speak. We are now transitioning to more balance and we are all very happy about this.

I would love to have our CEO come visit. How awesome would that be. We all admire him from afar but would love to have him come to locations and share occasionally with us. Office employee exchanges would be an interesting to share best practices. Please continue to respect and believe in your people and they will drive the business forward. Keep our culture and environment inspiring, uplifting with continual growth.

There are newer employer reviews for Act-On Software

Worked for Act-On Software? Contribute to the Community!