There are newer employer reviews for Act-On Software

Exceptional Leadership, Talented Committed Colleagues--Love Act-On!

Current Employee - Regional Sales Manager in Scottsdale, AZ
Current Employee - Regional Sales Manager in Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at Act-On Software full-time (less than an year)

Pros

At Act-On we work hard with talented, smart collegues who are driven, smart and building an amazing business. Incredible product that is changing the landscape for businesses around the Globe. Great management team who really work hard to help you learn the business, to excell and free lunch a couple days a week, continuing education. Lots fo love about Act-On. Work smart, play hard environment where you are rewarded generously for doing a great job. Great contests, perks, trips all add to a competitive environment of top tier sales professionals. You will laugh, work hard, play hard, know that your colleagues and managers support your wins and you will make good money if you are passionate about how we are changing businesses for the better. If you are the best you belong at Act-On.

Cons

Very long hours--however life/work balance is being addressed as we speak. We are now transitioning to more balance and we are all very happy about this.

I would love to have our CEO come visit. How awesome would that be. We all admire him from afar but would love to have him come to locations and share occasionally with us. Office employee exchanges would be an interesting to share best practices. Please continue to respect and believe in your people and they will drive the business forward. Keep our culture and environment inspiring, uplifting with continual growth.

21 Other Employee Reviews for Act-On Software (View Most Recent)

Great Company, Amazing Growth Opportunity!

Current Employee - Technical Support Engineer in Roseville, CA
    Current Employee - Technical Support Engineer in Roseville, CA

I have been working at Act-On Software full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I have worked for Act|On for about 8 months now and I can honestly say I have NEVER worked for a better Company. Enjoyment in a career was not something I had ever known and Act|On really opened my eyes to the possibilities. I now look forward to going into the office every day and knowing that my contribution will help to create something greater. At this point I do not see a ceiling for how far myself or Act|On can go and I am glad to be a part of it.

On a personal level I feel that the Management really cares about my family and I, and that means a great deal.

Cons

At this point I really do not have any cons that I can speak of.

A place where you matter

Current Employee - Product Specialist in Roseville, CA
    Current Employee - Product Specialist in Roseville, CA

I have been working at Act-On Software full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Act-On offers excellent opportunity for growth and promotion. It's an employee-centered environment, focused on making this your favorite job (if you want it to be). You can make an impact and receive appreciation for it. You get to try on a lot of hats, develop as a professional, and get rewarded for your efforts.

Cons

It's true -- you have to show up to play. Because the company is still relatively young, each employee can make an impact and is expected to do so, and that can be stressful (but rewarding at the same time). The free lunches and snacks can truly sabotage a diet.

Continue to be open to feedback. Make recognition a priority, especially in those traditionally non-metric roles.

There are newer employer reviews for Act-On Software