Act-On Software

There are newer employer reviews for Act-On Software

Act-On values developers

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Beaverton, OR
Current Employee - Software Engineer in Beaverton, OR

I have been working at Act-On Software full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Developers are well treated, respected and encouraged to find creative solutions to improve the current implementation without fear. It takes time to transform from a startup to a more organized, disciplined company but I can see improvements every week.

Cons

Lots of ideas/work, not enough developers, need to hire more/quicker.

27 Other Employee Reviews for Act-On Software (View Most Recent)

Great Culture with Promising Career Growth Opportunity

Current Employee - Customer Success Manager in Roseville, CA

I have been working at Act-On Software full-time (less than an year)

Pros

There are many reasons I enjoy working at Act-On. For one, the culture is amazing. Everyone works together to ensure a great customer experience, start to finish. There are awesome perks like free snacks, coffee, and catered lunch twice per week.

The Sr. Management is very visible and present. If you want to grow within this company, all you need to do is let them know. They are extremely supportive and want nothing more than for their employees to succeed.

Cons

Because this is a new(er) company, standard processes don't exist for many things. The training I received was seriously lacking and it was really up to me to figure things out for myself. This can really be a Pro if you're looking for an easy way to stand out, but more structure from the start would have made things a lot easier.

Fast paced work environment - Never a dull moment

Current Employee - Customer Success Manager in Roseville, CA

I have been working at Act-On Software full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The people are phenomenal! As a start up environment, everyone here works with a common goal in mind: Success in the Marketplace. This encourages cross functional teams to work together through collaboration and experience. Hard working management and individual contributors make for a stellar team. Being a part of Act-On is being a part of a family.

Cons

Internal training is a challenge but if you are a hands-on learner and ready to jump in then it would be a good fit. No 401K match is disappointing.

I would like to see the Executive team make more of a presence in our office. It would be nice to have them join our team meetings or conduct meetings with the various teams. It would make me feel like they have more of an interest in our day to day and understand our successes as well as our pain points. 401K match would be outstanding.

There are newer employer reviews for Act-On Software