Actel
www.actel.com Mountain View, CA 500 to 999 Employees

Average place to work

I worked at Actel

ProsOver the people at the company are pretty competent. Flexible managers, relatively good benefits. Small company, which means you need to interact with people from a variety of different departments, giving you the opportunity to learn a lot of things.

ConsWork can get repetitive. Products don't seem to be going anywhere, and the company doesn't seem to be doing that well financially.

Advice to Senior ManagementCompany needs a new direction. Going "green" doesn't really work when the products you are producing aren't competitive on speed or features.

Think very carefully before joining this company.

I worked at Actel

Pros: Very understanding and flexible about time off for personal reasons. Cons: Business Areas do not take impacts to other business areas into account when creating new processes. Manual work arounds are common. Many cause… Advice to Senior Management: Give IT enough resources to be effective, and re-enforce support for IT by discouraging non-IT projects that impact multiple business areas. Encourage business areas to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Actel

I worked at Actel

Pros: The company is fairly stable. Flexible working hours. 1.5 -… Cons: Sometimes the company shuts down during summer- this forces using… Advice to Senior Management: Too many products and product lines- should reduce products and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Actel.

Worked for Actel? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Actel reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Actel CEO James J. Peterson . All reviews posted anonymously by Actel employees.