ActioNet
www.actionet.com Vienna, VA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Toxic

IT Manager (Former Employee)
Vienna, VA

ProsThey are winning a lot of contracts and pay and benefits are decent for certain roles. Good opportunities for training and it is encouraged.

ConsLack of recognition for good performance, you're just a cog in the big machine. Lots of infighting and back stabbing. Management doesn't support staff and if they do it's too little too late. Raises typically match inflation. Highly political at HQ. Steer clear of Ashley Chen she's been known to stretch the truth and lacks ethics. There is no work life balance at this company. I resigned because the corporate culture is toxic.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou need to rethink how you manage your people and treat them with dignity and respect and encourage this culture among your managers. As someone else mentioned on here a lot of branding and no action.

Horrible - People are Commodities - HIRE and FIRE!

Project Manager (Former Employee)
    Silver Spring, MD

I worked at ActioNet full-time for less than a year

Pros: Winning a lot of business due to low bids and… Cons: People are treated as dispensible commodities - every one can and will be replaced - expert in low bid - make promises that they can't… Advice to Senior Management: When you hire and fire good people - there is something gravely wrong with your management - people in general want to add value and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Fast paced, high energy work environment

Oracle Database Administrator (Current Employee)
    Washington, DC

I have been working at ActioNet full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Great opportunities for training and advancement, supportive management and regular employee… Cons: Fast paced environment is not for everyone. Negative people, poor performers and those that are not… Advice to Senior Management: Continue to expand communication to the field on company activities… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on ActioNet.

Worked for ActioNet? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ActioNet reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for ActioNet CEO Ashley W. Chen. All reviews posted anonymously by ActioNet employees.