Activant Solutions (California)

www.activant.com
  www.activant.com
There are newer employer reviews for Activant Solutions (California)

Poor management from CEO down

Former Employee - Director  in  Yardley, PA
Former Employee - Director in Yardley, PA

I worked at Activant Solutions (California)

Pros

Exposure to entire operations
Good people (Not Senior Management)

Cons

Stagnation
benefits are inadequate
antiquated systems
No thought out plans just shoot from the hip

Get rid of our CEO who is just incompetent, CFO who is just a political individual and the rest who don't know how to manage people and have no strategic plan except for "lets lay off" to make our numbers.

78 Other Employee Reviews for Activant Solutions (California) (View Most Recent)

Great place to start my career. Should have left after current management took took over

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Austin, TX
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I worked at Activant Solutions (California)

Pros

The people. Good experience working with small business owners.

Cons

Watching management work is like watching a bucket of crabs. Instead of focusing on working together to get out of the bucket they focus of pulling each other down to make themselves look better.

Get rid of the entrenched middle management that look to make the other managers look bad and blame frontline managers and supervisors for poor results and issues. Middle management is anyone not the president or a frontline manager.....

New name- same horrible leadership

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I have been working at Activant Solutions (California)

Pros

Great customers, colleagues are great to work with

Cons

Poor management decisions have bad effects on the customers, management thinks that we have very satisfied customers, but they are wrong. Pervez was named CEO of the new Epicor- Epicor employees should get ready for your career to go down the drain. All the other posts on this company's thread are very much what I and so many others feel each and every day.

Outdated products, no organizational structure, no standard operating procedures, micro management, development doesn't listen to the customer's needs and satisfy them- they do what they want.

The only thing we can all pray for is that Apax Partners (the investment firm that bought Activant & Epicor to combine them) will see this site and take note that the Activant side of this company is hanging by a thread. If we loose too many more people we are at risk of implosion. Our customers are NOT happy and it seems to get worse daily.

There are newer employer reviews for Activant Solutions (California)

Worked for Activant Solutions (California)? Contribute to the Community!