Activant Solutions (California)
www.activant.com Livermore, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Too much reactionary cost cutting, need more strategic leadership.

Austin, TX

I have been working at Activant Solutions (California)

ProsLarge organization. Good people overall as employees.

ConsManagement is too focused on EBITDA and not enough attention is paid to growing the company. Too many platforms to manage effectively. Sr. Management seems a little too shortsighted and overcontrolling.

Advice to Senior ManagementHire good people and trust them to make decisions in their departments. Focus on growing the company's top-line and the EBITDA will follow. Lead by example.

Although I was good at what I did and received good management reviews, I was always worried about losing my job

Data Analyst (Former Employee)
Austin, TX

I worked at Activant Solutions (California)

Pros: Co-workers were some of the best people I have ever worked with. The benefits package and… Cons: Absolutely no formal training! My job was complex and it was virtually impossible for anyone to have the skill set and knowledge to complete the… Advice to Senior Management: Value your employees!!! Quit focusing solely on the profit margin and create a positive work environment. Laying… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Poor management from CEO down

Director (Former Employee)
Yardley, PA

I worked at Activant Solutions (California)

Pros: Exposure to entire operations Good people (Not Senior Management) Cons: Stagnation benefits are inadequate antiquated systems No thought out plans just shoot from… Advice to Senior Management: Get rid of our CEO who is just incompetent, CFO who is just a political individual and the rest who… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Activant Solutions (California).

Worked for Activant Solutions (California)? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Activant Solutions (California) reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Activant Solutions (California) CEO Pervez A. Qureshi. All reviews posted anonymously by Activant Solutions (California) employees.