There are newer employer reviews for Active Network

Fun People

Current Employee - Applications Specialist in Burnaby, BC (Canada)
Current Employee - Applications Specialist in Burnaby, BC (Canada)

I have been working at Active Network full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Pretty laid back environment, not a typical call center environment. Depending on the department you're hired in the people can be quiet and non-social, or very social and outgoing.

Cons

Performance driven reward environment. You're trained but don't have a lot of day-to-day supervision, so you need to be self-driven.

reviews filtered by
  1. Growing with a growing company.

Current Employee - Business Analyst in Xi'an, Shaanxi (China)
    Current Employee - Business Analyst in Xi'an, Shaanxi (China)

I have been working at Active Network full-time (more than a year)

Pros

The best thing about working at Active Network is that fundamentally, the company is about creating a healthier, more active, and more connected world.

You can feel great about pouring your heart and soul into what you do for this company.

As for professional development, the company is in a really exciting phase of growth and is a more professional and overall excellent organization with every passing month.

Cons

Salaries could be a bit higher and more attention given to quality of life in the workplace. For example, why do we still have the cheapest possible office chairs and desks? Why are our offices just kind of messy and dumpy, and why is interior decoration done by amateurs?

Let's continue to find meaningful ways to practice our commitment to a healthy body, mind, and spirit and really put some muscle into letting Active Network be a force for good in the world.

Also, let's make our offices nicer places to spend our waking hours. ActiveX is great, but an hour of exercise each day doesn't change anything about sitting for ten hours in an uncomfortable and poorly lit and designed space surrounded by cheap furniture.

2. great working

I have been working at Active Network part-time

Pros

any further queries do not hesitate to contact the main office

Cons

activate to the downsides from the internet

need more professional help for inexperience workers

There are newer employer reviews for Active Network