Active Network

www.activenetwork.com

Loving my JOB at Active; More advancement options

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) San Diego, CA

ProsI get to work everyday with really fun and interesting people who care about their individual wellness so the work out program is an excellent way to blow off some steam. We work hard but we play hard too and we receive excellent training programs from time to time.

ConsLong hours and sometimes I am not able to receive the time-off that I request because HR is slow in processing the request. The pay is a little below where I think it should be, but everyone always complains about that, right?

Advice to Senior ManagementNeed to provide more advancement opportunities and perhaps some more incentive pay for good work done. Otherwise, I think this is a great place to work and my manager usually listens to what I have to say.

Great culture but management felt out of touch

Project Manager (Former Employee) San Diego, CA

I worked at Active Network full-time for more than a year

Pros: People, employee benefits, casual environment Cons: Management, not a clear direction of what/why projects are what… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

A young, fun, active company

Account Manager (Current Employee) San Diego, CA

I have been working at Active Network full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Wellness Program, Flexibility, Culture, the People Cons: Salary, Benefits, Management, Career Path Options Advice to Senior Management: Invest more in the employees you want to keep; in… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Active Network.

Worked for Active Network? Contribute to the Community!