Active Network
www.activenetwork.com San Diego, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Great place to learn a lot and see your software in action

Software Developer (Current Employee)
Draper, UT

ProsDevelopers are exposed to lots of technologies and get to work with the entire stack. In other companies, you never know if the software you write will see the "light of day". Here, you see your software in action and actually get to travel to the corporate conferences and see attendees use the software you write.

ConsAs a larger company, some divisions are doing well and others are performing at a lower level. The business units that are performing well don't seem to see more resources or higher raises.

Advice to Senior ManagementInvest in the divisions that are high performing, including tying raise amounts to how well your division is doing. Grow and foster strong teams in each division and trust them to produce. Then hold the teams accountable who consistency miss goals.

it was a fun experience

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Active Network as a contractor

Pros: Good atmosphere, fitness program, nice people Cons: compensation could be better in my humble opinion Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Not a bad place to gain valuable work experience

Customer Support (Current Employee)

I have been working at Active Network as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: Young lively group of people that are willing to help if they can. Very flexible with your schedule. Company… Cons: Sometimes things get very unorganized. Sometims it get fustrating because when you have a problem your… Advice to Senior Management: Try investing into your current employees and keep them with the company by increasing the pay and improving… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Active Network.

Worked for Active Network? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Active Network reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Active Network CEO Darko Dejanovic. All reviews posted anonymously by Active Network employees.