Active Network

www.activenetwork.com

Variety of pros/cons

ProsGreat people. Company culture supports living healthy lifestyle by offering ACTIVEx exercise classes/groups/programs. Great internal HR training - ACTIVE U offers trainings on different skills/certifications; LDP, VTL are great programs. PTO - 3 weeks starting up to 5 weeks after been at the company for 4 years.

Jon Belmonte seems like a great fit for CEO - he has come in and is taking a hard look at the business to determine where resources should be allocated and is focusing on the initiatives that generate the highest ROI.

ConsCompensation! HR provided competitive market salaries and we are either below the range or at the bottom. ACTIVE will never attract/retain high quality employees this way.

ACTIVEx is not offered/funded in every office, so San Diego (HQ) employees experience the most perks. Different departments have different accountability of strictness around cost cutting/saving.

Advice to Senior ManagementUntil the company is profitable, all departments should be held accountable for limiting costs and this is not happening.

Great active casual work environment

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Active Network full-time for less than a year

Pros: Great casual work atmosphere with activities before work, during Lunch, and… Cons: Still working through silos of acquisitions but very much a… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Fun coworkers but management is pretty poor

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) San Diego, CA

I worked at Active Network full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Fun co-workers and enriching atmosphere in regards to living a… Cons: Upper management. I felt there were never any true results. Too much political nonsense wouldn't let anything groundbreaking through. Work life… Advice to Senior Management: Treat your employees with respect and you'll see them work harder for you. No need to set up rules… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Active Network.

Worked for Active Network? Contribute to the Community!