Active Network
www.activenetwork.com San Diego, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Excellent place to work

Senior Software Developer (Former Employee)
San Diego, CA

I worked at Active Network full-time for more than 3 years

ProsWorking with smart and inspired people. Active advocates active lifestyle, which is reflected in company's culture. Average age is around 28-30 years I think. A lot of creativity, passion around projects people are working on.
Dress code - whatever works for you. (flip-flops, shorts)
ActiveX - fitness program for employees will keep you exercising up to few times a day if you want to. Projects are very interesting technology wise.
You may have a lot of fun working at Active.
Benefits are good. I would have 5 weeks vacation next year if I did not leave.
Flexible schedule.

ConsSometimes manager's decisions are to radical. If something is going not well people are not trying to fix problems right a way. It leads to radical decisions later on.

Great Company to work for!

Reservation Agent - Work At Home (Former Employee)
West Pensacola, FL

I worked at Active Network full-time for less than a year

Pros: Awesome people to work for and with, No sales: Taking reservations for campgrounds and customers already want to reserve spots so other than figuring out… Cons: Minimum wage, You have to commit to at least 30 hours a week,… Advice to Senior Management: None, they were awesome to me! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Love it

Work At Home Customer Service Representative (Current Employee)
Saratoga Springs, NY

I have been working at Active Network full-time for more than a year

Pros: I get to work from home. The people I work… Cons: Pay is not the best. Advice to Senior Management: Even though we hire mostly seasonal agents, try to pay… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Active Network.

Worked for Active Network? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Active Network reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Active Network CEO Darko Dejanovic. All reviews posted anonymously by Active Network employees.