Active Network

There are newer employer reviews for Active Network

Inspiring Work Environment

Current Employee - Communications Coordinator in San Diego, CA
Current Employee - Communications Coordinator in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Active Network full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Right off the bat I felt like I was part of a great team at ACTIVE. It is very inspiring to work with people that are passionate about a company and what it does. ACTIVE is poised to do great things in the future and I am excited to be a part of the team. Everyday I learn something new and enjoy doing my work! ACTIVE also has a tremendous health program, ACTIVEx, which has introduced me to people from across the company.

Cons

I do not have any Cons to share at this time.

390 Other Employee Reviews for Active Network (View Most Recent)

Excellent place to work

Former Employee - Senior Software Developer in San Diego, CA
    Former Employee - Senior Software Developer in San Diego, CA

I worked at Active Network full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Working with smart and inspired people. Active advocates active lifestyle, which is reflected in company's culture. Average age is around 28-30 years I think. A lot of creativity, passion around projects people are working on.
    Dress code - whatever works for you. (flip-flops, shorts)
    ActiveX - fitness program for employees will keep you exercising up to few times a day if you want to. Projects are very interesting technology wise.
    You may have a lot of fun working at Active.
    Benefits are good. I would have 5 weeks vacation next year if I did not leave.
    Flexible schedule.

Cons

Sometimes manager's decisions are to radical. If something is going not well people are not trying to fix problems right a way. It leads to radical decisions later on.

Great Company to work for!

Former Employee - Reservation Agent - Work At Home in West Pensacola, FL
    Former Employee - Reservation Agent - Work At Home in West Pensacola, FL

I worked at Active Network full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Awesome people to work for and with, No sales: Taking reservations for campgrounds and customers already want to reserve spots so other than figuring out where they want to camp, they already want to buy a reservation. Most of the customers already know where they want to camp and what spot! Easy Peasy!!! I Love this place. If you are good there is room for advancement. Can go to work in my PJS. Love it!

Cons

Minimum wage, You have to commit to at least 30 hours a week, no part time, which i didn't have any problem with and it is seasonal.

None, they were awesome to me!

There are newer employer reviews for Active Network