Active Network
www.activenetwork.com San Diego, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Fun but disappointing.

Account Executive (Current Employee)
San Diego, CA

I have been working at Active Network full-time for more than a year

ProsGreat people to work with. Fun environment, lots of engagement opportunities, great benefits.

ConsTo many products to sell...need to align the products with a core message. might move the whole company to Austin Texas. poor pay, and to much uncertainty around the acquisition by Vista Equity.

Advice to Senior ManagementThere is to much management in this company. Too many levels that can be completely wiped away. They need to squash the management structure to a more reasonable level.

Nice place to work.

Client Applications Specialist (Former Employee)
Frostburg, MD

I worked at Active Network full-time for more than a year

Pros: Good company and nice benefits. Cons: Boring job, too much sitting. No career development, no place… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good company, just acquired by a venture capital firm

Software Developer (Current Employee)

I have been working at Active Network full-time for more than a year

Pros: Generally good technology and good people. The company provides useful… Cons: Recent acquisition is already causing a bit of a brain drain... Not many folks seem to have a… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Active Network.

Worked for Active Network? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Active Network reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Active Network CEO Darko Dejanovic. All reviews posted anonymously by Active Network employees.