Actuant
www.actuant.com Menomonee Falls, WI 5000+ Employees

Pay/Benefits Good - Culture is Employee Unfriendly

Actuant Corporate (Current Employee)
Menomonee Falls, WI

ProsGood Pay, Enjoyable Work and opportunities to move around

ConsCompany Culture doesn't know what it wants to be. I sat in a meeting yesterday where the director said to not talk with co-workers unless it's work related. Very bad for moral and made people want to work less, not more.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet rid of old school style directors. You spend corporate time and money building teams that effectively work together yet your directors are clammoring that relationship building is just wasting company time and money. What do you want to be?

Disappointing

Senior Manager (Former Employee)
    Menomonee Falls, WI

I worked at Actuant full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: There are still some talented employees. Cons: Long meetings and rewards for "face time." Advice to Senior Management: Treat your employees better or you will not be able… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Worst place I ever worked!!!

QMI Engineer (Current Employee)
    Milwaukee, WI

I have been working at Actuant full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Worked with some great peers. Did some great lean manufacturing projects. Good fitness center,… Cons: Terrible annual review system. Every engineer was ranked in the last 3 of 9 categories, even though we all earned over 200% of our… Advice to Senior Management: Company is not just about the stock price and how… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Actuant.

Worked for Actuant? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Actuant reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Actuant CEO Bob Arzbaecher. All reviews posted anonymously by Actuant employees.