Acuative

www.acuative.com
There are newer employer reviews for Acuative

Run as fast as you can

I worked at Acuative full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Very easy work for the most part, mostly brainless.

Cons

The management if you can even call them that are clueless. This is a small company run by 6 friends. They don't care about anything but themselves. They say they are the leader in this leader in that, they have no idea what they are doing. If you see a job advertised by them don't even submit a resume, if they call you run like hell. There is no advancement here at all they use you and throw you out.

Get a clue.

29 Other Employee Reviews for Acuative (View Most Recent)

Small fish but big player!!! Growing.. Growing...

Current Employee - Network Operations in Strongsville, OH
    Current Employee - Network Operations in Strongsville, OH

I have been working at Acuative full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Nice facility in Ohio. The NOC and Field Engineering groups seem like they are very well ran. Leadership in Ohio is great. Very professional appearance and well received by clients. Company is growing almost too fast.

Cons

The New Jersey decision makers are a little out of touch but have been in business a very long time. No focus on what we really do as a company. Salaries are low and we do have turnover in our NOC and other groups in Ohio. The recruiter that hired me was rude.

Take a good look at your pay structure and get a new recruiter. I had second thoughts about taking this position after I spoke to him. Bad first impression but glad I'm here now.

Terrible Management and Communication.

Former Employee - Acuative Consultant in Overland Park, KS
    Former Employee - Acuative Consultant in Overland Park, KS

I worked at Acuative full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The benefits are about the only "pro" to working in this position and even those aren't that great, but I had to put something. I don't know if its Acuative that is actually the problem or if the merger the completed last year is to blame.

Cons

As stated, I don't know if its Acuative or if its the merger, regardless, the management is terrible and very misleading. They do not pay anywhere near market average for contract work and treat their employees very poorly. There is very little opportunity to advance throughout any position and they will nickel and dime you when you leave. I was an employee here for many years and would not recommend this company to ANYONE.

My advice to management is to learn how to be a manager, not a dictator. Treat your employees with the same respect you would treat your friends and family. Do not mislead them or talk down to them and more so just be open and honest.

There are newer employer reviews for Acuative