Acuative

www.acuative.com
  www.acuative.com
There are newer employer reviews for Acuative

Yes, every company has it's struggles. Acuative is an overcomer.

Current Employee - Operations in Strongsville, OH
Current Employee - Operations in Strongsville, OH

I have been working at Acuative full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Excellent work environment. Lovely building, nice workout room, large lunch/break room, nice personal workspace. Easy access to highways, airport and shopping. The quality operating system is making strides in the areas of process documentation and improvement though there is still room to grow that. The company knows how to get the job done even, at times, against all odds; satisfying the client and staying strong over a 30 year span when many similar companies have not survived. Most people are willing to work together and are solution finders. Many long tenured employees which speaks volumes! Work/Home-life balance is good.

Cons

Frequently more chaotic and stressful it needs to be. Get comfortable with change management as change is the constant. Recent process improvement and quality measures have helped but more resources must be applied in that arena. Communication and teamwork still have room for improvement. These items need to be part of the culture and all staff must be accountable for their buy-in and practice.

Listen to your first line management staff. They are in touch with the customer and our processes and how they interact with one another. Give them the bandwidth to effectively manage their teams. Continue the current path of open communication from the top down and vice versa. The more the workers know about what's going on, what is going to be going on and what is still be worked on the better. It is encouraging to know even if it does not all specifically impact every person.

27 Other Employee Reviews for Acuative (View Most Recent)

Great Company, Awesome People, Wonderful Learning Opportunities!

Current Employee - Manager in Strongsville, OH
    Current Employee - Manager in Strongsville, OH

I have been working at Acuative full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Great work environment to learn, grow, and contribute. The projects are challenging and interesting. I have received and continue to receive invaluable on-the-job training. Coworkers are fun, hardworking people - everyone I have interacted with across the company is willing to help each other to get the job done! The company is growing in the right direction. Beautiful facility to work in, free coffee, and workout room.

Cons

None - I know what is expected of my job. There are times when it's busy with longer work hours, but in the end it evens out. Seeing the positive, end result of a project makes it all worthwhile.

Keep everything in perspective and continue to keep the lines of communication open to the employees.

Great environment, Great people!!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Strongsville, OH
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Strongsville, OH

I have been working at Acuative full-time

Pros

Acuative has a great work environment for its employees. It was an easy transition when I left my previous job to accept my position at Acuative. Everyone, for the most part, is easy to work with and are team players. It was nice and refreshing to come to a company that has that "team" vibe.

Acuative offers a great leaning experience to someone entering the career force. My team, specifically, has helped me and continues to help me understand the aspects and expectaions of our department. I feel very comfortable asking for help or advice on issues and receive the solution and explanations one would expect.

I am extremely happy with my decision to join the Acuative team and I look forward to many years of learning and growing with Acuative.

Cons

Acuative overall is a great place to work with great people. The only con that I have found so far working for Acuative is not the company itself but an individual. Though it is not the company, I feel that this individual's attitude could be a negative factor towards the company. I do not know how this person talks to our customers, but I do know, being on the receiving end of such conversations with this person, they do seem to hold very little respect for their fellow employee.

My only advice to Management would be to have more training and help guides created for InsidEdge and the FFA programs available. I have come across many individuals, including myself, that have issues working through InsidEdge. I think that if there were more training available on this program, as well as FFA, employees would be less frustrated and more productive using them.

There are newer employer reviews for Acuative