Acuative

www.acuative.com

Yes, every company has it's struggles. Acuative is an overcomer.

Current Employee - Operations  in  Strongsville, OH
Current Employee - Operations in Strongsville, OH

Pros

Excellent work environment. Lovely building, nice workout room, large lunch/break room, nice personal workspace. Easy access to highways, airport and shopping. The quality operating system is making strides in the areas of process documentation and improvement though there is still room to grow that. The company knows how to get the job done even, at times, against all odds; satisfying the client and staying strong over a 30 year span when many similar companies have not survived. Most people are willing to work together and are solution finders. Many long tenured employees which speaks volumes! Work/Home-life balance is good.

Cons

Frequently more chaotic and stressful it needs to be. Get comfortable with change management as change is the constant. Recent process improvement and quality measures have helped but more resources must be applied in that arena. Communication and teamwork still have room for improvement. These items need to be part of the culture and all staff must be accountable for their buy-in and practice.

Listen to your first line management staff. They are in touch with the customer and our processes and how they interact with one another. Give them the bandwidth to effectively manage their teams. Continue the current path of open communication from the top down and vice versa. The more the workers know about what's going on, what is going to be going on and what is still be worked on the better. It is encouraging to know even if it does not all specifically impact every person.

Other reviews for Acuative

Great Company, Awesome People, Wonderful Learning Opportunities!

Current Employee - Manager  in  Strongsville, OH
    Current Employee - Manager in Strongsville, OH

Pros

Great work environment to learn, grow, and contribute. The projects are challenging and interesting. I have received and continue to receive invaluable on-the-job training. Coworkers are fun, hardworking people - everyone I have interacted with across the company is willing to help each other to get the job done! The company is growing in the right direction. Beautiful facility to work in, free coffee, and workout room.

Cons

None - I know what is expected of my job. There are times when it's busy with longer work hours, but in the end it evens out. Seeing the positive, end result of a project makes it all worthwhile.

Keep everything in perspective and continue to keep the lines of communication open to the employees.

Good place to have a career

Pros

Ability to work hard without being micro managed. Great health benefits, good compensation. Always able to have my opinion heard, I am not afraid to discuss ideas. Very flexible with time vs. family. I enjoy getting up in the morning and coming in to greet issues and constantly improve the environment.

Cons

A little chaotic at times, but that is when we do our best.

Please continue to communicate new clients and initiatives to all employees.

There are newer employer reviews for Acuative.

Worked for Acuative? Contribute to the Community!