Acxiom Digital
www.acxiomdigital.com London, United Kingdom

Learn here then move on

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Foster City, CA

ProsOpportunities to learn, especially if you are a self-starter. Great for learning how to work with people, in teams, with technology. If you are good, you'll get more opportunities there and more chances to learn more.

ConsPeople are complacent. It's not a place to stay at unless it meets your needs for a job, okay compensation and whatever else you need in a job. Not a place for the driven, very intelligent and highly motivated except as a starting place.

Advice to Senior ManagementHistorically the managment is weak. Don't understand the meaning of leadership. Newer staff members might be better.

good first job experience/skill building; get what you can out of it

Content Specialist (Former Employee)
    New York, NY

I worked at Acxiom Digital

Pros: The people who are there are awesome to work with. One of the best reasons to work for/at Acxiom Digital,… Cons: - Long hours - people being promoted for seniority reasons and not necessarily skill level - major fail - not enough… Advice to Senior Management: If you're going to ask the opinion of your employees it would be nice to see some sort of action plan that is taken and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

The company is ok but I'm glad I left.

Account Manager (Former Employee)
    San Mateo, CA

I worked at Acxiom Digital

Pros: Nice office building in San Mateo. Leader in email… Cons: Work hard for little recongnition. There's too much of… Advice to Senior Management: Upgrade the legacy technology. Acknowledge your hardworking staff. … No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Acxiom Digital.

Worked for Acxiom Digital? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Acxiom Digital reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Acxiom Digital CEO Timothy J. Suther. All reviews posted anonymously by Acxiom Digital employees.