Acxiom
www.acxiom.com Little Rock, AR 5000+ Employees

Assessment of Company

Senior Program Manager (Current Employee)
Downers Grove, IL

ProsOffers great flexibility with a hands off approach. Company has excellent people to work with who are knowledgeable within their respective towers. As difficult as the issue may be, the resources always find a solution to resolve the issues.

ConsPMO career opportunities lack. Furthermore, a methodology for executing projects loosely exists and a need for increased accountability is needed at the technical levels. High demands/expectations exist and leadership do not take employee feedback into consideration or tap into the talent pool. They make decisions based on what they know and have practiced from the past.

Advice to Senior ManagementGreater emphasis should be placed on setting up a PMO methodology which allows anyone to execute processes. Furthermore, company should move toward becoming consulting focused and increase accountability at all levels.

Constant change

Sales Executive (Current Employee)
    Remote, OR

I have been working at Acxiom full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: awesome data and insights as core to offerings very open to telecomuting middle leadership understands what Acxiom has to offer and how clients can get the most… Cons: 3 years at Acxiom and my leadership has changed constantly some cronyism lingers in Little Rock has had difficulty with vision and where to… Advice to Senior Management: stop throwing out the baby with the bathwater! No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Decent company

Decision Support Analyst (Current Employee)
    Detroit, MI

I have been working at Acxiom full-time for more than a year

Pros: Somewhat flexible time Work from home when needed helpful coworkers relaxed dress code nice… Cons: understaffed stressful hours can be very long when deadlines are looming... and… Advice to Senior Management: Don't let client bully you into meeting deadlines at the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Acxiom.

Worked for Acxiom? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Acxiom reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Acxiom CEO Scott E. Howe. All reviews posted anonymously by Acxiom employees.