Acxiom
www.acxiom.com Little Rock, AR 5000+ Employees

Glad to work for Acxiom

Product Manager (Current Employee)
Little Rock, AR

I have been working at Acxiom full-time for more than 10 years

ProsTelecommuting when necessary; good home/work balance; many opportunities to learn more in my chosen career path; great co-workers (many who are dear friends); trust based relationship with my leader, team and stakeholders; freedom to make decisions; casual attire, fun atmosphere.

ConsStill a little 'skittish' in regard to the layoffs that have occurred through the last few years.
Wish the leadership in my area were more concerned about updating our technology and software tools, but to be fair, their heavy focus on revenue instead is critical and important. Finding a balance is necessary.
Benefits

A pleasant work environment and great place to learn

Systems Engineer\architect\admin (Current Employee)
Conway, AR

I have been working at Acxiom full-time for less than a year

Pros: 1) work environment 2) infrastructure is good 3) management is good 4) People… Cons: Most of the things that is being presented has been very… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Assessment of Company

Senior Program Manager (Current Employee)
Downers Grove, IL

I have been working at Acxiom full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Offers great flexibility with a hands off approach. Company has excellent people to work with who are knowledgeable within… Cons: PMO career opportunities lack. Furthermore, a methodology for executing projects loosely exists and a need for increased accountability is needed at the technical levels.… Advice to Senior Management: Greater emphasis should be placed on setting up a PMO methodology which allows anyone to execute… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Acxiom.

Worked for Acxiom? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Acxiom reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Acxiom CEO Scott E. Howe. All reviews posted anonymously by Acxiom employees.