There are newer employer reviews for Acxiom

Flexible workplace

Current Employee - Solution Developer in Downers Grove, IL
Current Employee - Solution Developer in Downers Grove, IL

I have been working at Acxiom full-time

Pros

The hours are flexible, and we have the ability to work from home whenever we need to. There are great co-workers here. The projects are challenging, and there is a lot to learn here.

Cons

Salaries are not good, and there were big salary cuts and then no raises for a long time. We are pushed to work a lot of overtime. The project deadlines are are often unrealistic and make things very stressful.

Better compensation is needed if you expect a lot of overtime work.

329 Other Employee Reviews for Acxiom (View Most Recent)

Glad to work for Acxiom

Current Employee - Product Manager in Little Rock, AR
    Current Employee - Product Manager in Little Rock, AR

I have been working at Acxiom full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Telecommuting when necessary; good home/work balance; many opportunities to learn more in my chosen career path; great co-workers (many who are dear friends); trust based relationship with my leader, team and stakeholders; freedom to make decisions; casual attire, fun atmosphere.

Cons

Still a little 'skittish' in regard to the layoffs that have occurred through the last few years.
    Wish the leadership in my area were more concerned about updating our technology and software tools, but to be fair, their heavy focus on revenue instead is critical and important. Finding a balance is necessary.
    Benefits

Fun, but also stagnant.

Current Employee - Digital Content Specialist in Conway, AR
    Current Employee - Digital Content Specialist in Conway, AR

I have been working at Acxiom full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Really pretty laid back type of surroundings and great culture at Acxiom. Great people you work with makes it fun as well.

Cons

Hard to move up and get pay increases with all the re-orgs going on and really have to push to move up in your current role in some areas of the company. You get worked hard and it may become stagnant over time.

Take better care of your employees that make the deliverables (the hardest, most time consuming work) and do good work. Folks under-appreciated.

There are newer employer reviews for Acxiom