Acxiom

www.acxiom.com
  www.acxiom.com
There are newer employer reviews for Acxiom

Great people, great company!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Conway, AR
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Conway, AR

I have been working at Acxiom full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Flexible work environment. People really seem to care about each other. Great services and solutions for clients which has made us successful for so many years! we work hard but we also play hard. Fun in the workplace is encouraged. Very involved in the community, giving back to others. Host annual associate appreciation days plus other events like on-campus tailgate party.

Cons

Last few years were tough (like it was with a lot of companies due to the economic downturn), but definitely moving forward to a brighter future!

Let's stick with our strategy & direction.

385 Other Employee Reviews for Acxiom (View Most Recent)

Flexible workplace

Current Employee - Solution Developer in Downers Grove, IL
    Current Employee - Solution Developer in Downers Grove, IL

I have been working at Acxiom full-time

Pros

The hours are flexible, and we have the ability to work from home whenever we need to. There are great co-workers here. The projects are challenging, and there is a lot to learn here.

Cons

Salaries are not good, and there were big salary cuts and then no raises for a long time. We are pushed to work a lot of overtime. The project deadlines are are often unrealistic and make things very stressful.

Better compensation is needed if you expect a lot of overtime work.

Glad to work for Acxiom

Current Employee - Product Manager in Little Rock, AR
    Current Employee - Product Manager in Little Rock, AR

I have been working at Acxiom full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Telecommuting when necessary; good home/work balance; many opportunities to learn more in my chosen career path; great co-workers (many who are dear friends); trust based relationship with my leader, team and stakeholders; freedom to make decisions; casual attire, fun atmosphere.

Cons

Still a little 'skittish' in regard to the layoffs that have occurred through the last few years.
    Wish the leadership in my area were more concerned about updating our technology and software tools, but to be fair, their heavy focus on revenue instead is critical and important. Finding a balance is necessary.
    Benefits