Acxiom

www.acxiom.com

Ever wonder what it is like to work with the most amazing people in the industry? I don't have to wonder anymore.

Help Desk (Current Employee) Conway, AR

ProsThe strongest Pro for me has been the familial atmosphere. As a fresh college graduate, I was apprehensive about working for such a large company. The team made me feel from day one as if I belonged there.
I work with talented individuals who are strongly committed to our core values. I consider myself lucky to belong to this company, and to this team.
I have yet to work with someone who was not as committed to getting a satisfactory resolution to any situation we face.

ConsI would like to see our Team Leaders receive more recognition for all of their efforts. They not only motivate us to do our best on a daily basis, but also deal with the myriad of pressures presented to them in a graceful way.

Advice to Senior ManagementI am very excited to see where the future takes us! We have a strong leadership team in place, and the lines of communication from the top are wide open and humming.

OK comopany to work for

Decision Support Analyst (Current Employee) Little Rock, AR

I have been working at Acxiom full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Decent benefits and perks for employees Cons: Limited career growth opportunities for employees Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Terrible Pay. Terrible Management Structure

Client Services Manager (Current Employee) New York, NY

I have been working at Acxiom full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Nice people Flexible hours Not too corporate feeling Cons: Because employees and management are all over the country, lots of… Advice to Senior Management: There are so many talented and smart people at the company but none of them seem to 'make it' to management. There's no coaching the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Acxiom.

Worked for Acxiom? Contribute to the Community!