Acxiom

www.acxiom.com

Ever wonder what it is like to work with the most amazing people in the industry? I don't have to wonder anymore.

Current Employee - Help Desk  in  Conway, AR
Current Employee - Help Desk in Conway, AR

Pros

The strongest Pro for me has been the familial atmosphere. As a fresh college graduate, I was apprehensive about working for such a large company. The team made me feel from day one as if I belonged there.
I work with talented individuals who are strongly committed to our core values. I consider myself lucky to belong to this company, and to this team.
I have yet to work with someone who was not as committed to getting a satisfactory resolution to any situation we face.

Cons

I would like to see our Team Leaders receive more recognition for all of their efforts. They not only motivate us to do our best on a daily basis, but also deal with the myriad of pressures presented to them in a graceful way.

I am very excited to see where the future takes us! We have a strong leadership team in place, and the lines of communication from the top are wide open and humming.

Other reviews for Acxiom

Excellent company to work for.

Former Employee - Service Desk Specialist  in  Conway, AR
    Former Employee - Service Desk Specialist in Conway, AR

Pros

The people are very friendly and easy to work with. They also give access to free education. Lots of jobs are always available for advancement.

Cons

Many people have worked there for years without an increase in salary. They need better communication between teams.

Pay attention to the service desk - this is the backbone of the company, and they need pay raises too!

OK comopany to work for

Current Employee - Decision Support Analyst  in  Little Rock, AR
    Current Employee - Decision Support Analyst in Little Rock, AR

Pros

Decent benefits and perks for employees

Cons

Limited career growth opportunities for employees

There are newer employer reviews for Acxiom.

Worked for Acxiom? Contribute to the Community!