Acxiom
www.acxiom.com Little Rock, AR 5000+ Employees

Going through some turbulence

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Acxiom

ProsAcxiom has a strong solution and high quality products.

ConsThe company seemed to initially thrive when Scott Howe took over, but beginning in FY13, new compensation packages were introduced which were definitely not sales friendly. Commissions were only paid out quarterly and only if you were at 100% of your number and then at the end of the year you were eligible for other bonuses depending on your group, etc. There have been several quality tenured employees that have left the company and they had a round of layoffs in February. You may need to buckle up for the ride.

good company

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Acxiom as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Flexible work environment. friendly people, Cons: low salary and friendship-based promotion More

A good company to get lost in

Solutions Architect (Current Employee)
Chicago, IL

I have been working at Acxiom full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Job Security, Salary The job is challenging and can be rewarding at… Cons: Constant corporate backstabbing and revolving door make it incredibly difficult to build a career. Leadership is nearly impossible to contact and is a bit bull-headed… Advice to Senior Management: Look. Listen. Learn. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Acxiom.

Worked for Acxiom? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Acxiom reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Acxiom CEO Scott E. Howe. All reviews posted anonymously by Acxiom employees.