There are newer employer reviews for AdMed

AdMed Inc. is a horrible company to work for...!!!!

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New Hope, PA
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New Hope, PA

I worked at AdMed

Pros

New hires are nice to work with but most are leaving this company as soon as they feel the atmosphere within the company.

Cons

- Lack of respect from upper management
- Retaliation - If they don't like an employee they force them to leave
- No employee recognition
- No Team work and coordination of work
- Overworking everyone
- Management and Account managers are nonsense...

The management staff was inconsiderate, uneducated, and unreliable. There was poor communication throughout the company of what was expected from you and what was expected from management and others. Money hungry, uncaring company to work for.

Advice to Management

Listen to your employees instead of continually pushing issues.
Hire more experienced upper management.
Stop over working everyone.
Don't dump new hires into jobs they are not ready for, and before they are trained. (Yes, even if this means rejecting some customers to ease up on the work load).

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Great Company for Motivated and Talented Individuals

I have been working at AdMed

Pros

AdMed is a medical education company creating cutting edge, highly creative, digital learning products for some of the biggest pharma and biotech companies in the world. That says it all right there.

Cons

Due to the nature of the pharma and biotech industry (i.e new drug approvals) timelines shift and can be tight at times. Work also needs to be very accurate to be successful. This is the case in many industries though. AdMed's development of new creative products has led to growth. I am happy to say that the majority of the professionals being acquired are very talented. However, some candidates who seem qualified early on, turn out to be "DUDS". These employees are not able to successfully accomplish tasks so they turn to excuses and criticism to mask their mistakes. These people usually get weeded out on their own but cost the firm time and money. They also create problems for other productive employees.

Advice to Management

Be very selective when recruiting new talent. The high quality, creative products this firm creates does not mix well with mediocre or inadequate individuals.

2. I have worked for AdMed for over a year and thoroughly enjoyed my time here.

I have been working at AdMed

Pros

I have found in my employment that there is a lot of room at AdMed for career growth and advancement. I wasn’t sure about working for a small company but during my time here, I have grown professionally in more ways than I have ever thought. They sponsor many social events for employees to let off steam, like Philly games and Lunch and Learns to cross train teams. Management is bringing in the new talent from the top schools. This firm is producing the most creative learning products.

Cons

The work environment can be stressful at times due to need for accuracy and detail, tight deadlines and production schedules. More flexible work environment would be appreciated.

Advice to Management

I am proud to work for a women owned company. Joan is a very experienced leader whom many like myself, admire and recognize. Joan is a clear picture of what a strong woman in business looks like! It is inspiring to have a role model like her!