There are newer employer reviews for AdMed

AdMed Inc. is a horrible company to work for...!!!!

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New Hope, PA
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New Hope, PA

I worked at AdMed

Pros

New hires are nice to work with but most are leaving this company as soon as they feel the atmosphere within the company.

Cons

- Lack of respect from upper management
- Retaliation - If they don't like an employee they force them to leave
- No employee recognition
- No Team work and coordination of work
- Overworking everyone
- Management and Account managers are nonsense...

The management staff was inconsiderate, uneducated, and unreliable. There was poor communication throughout the company of what was expected from you and what was expected from management and others. Money hungry, uncaring company to work for.

Listen to your employees instead of continually pushing issues.
Hire more experienced upper management.
Stop over working everyone.
Don't dump new hires into jobs they are not ready for, and before they are trained. (Yes, even if this means rejecting some customers to ease up on the work load).

reviews filtered by
  1. Great, learning experience

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New Hope, PA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New Hope, PA

I have been working at AdMed

Pros

AdMed provides a great learning opportunity for those interested in working with pharmaceuticals. All employees here are friendly and willing to help others when needed. There are many advancements for employees whom deserve to be promoted to the next level. AdMed also provides a substantial holiday vacation in December, giving employees time to unwind from the busy season.

Cons

As long as you do your work in an efficient manner while being attentive and detail oriented, minimal problems will arise.

2. Satisfied Experience

Former Employee - Medical Writer in New Hope, PA
    Former Employee - Medical Writer in New Hope, PA

I worked at AdMed full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The small company atmosphere allows for individual impact. Admed provides a good learning environment for pharmaceutical research, medical writing and sales. As a scientist, I now have a much better understanding of dealing with customers and the business side of pharmaceuticals.

Cons

There is one medical writer who is especially difficult to work with sometimes. Many people are not able to deal with the negativity, so it can reduce work efficiency in the office. But I have found that if you do your work correctly and pay attention to detail, there is no reason to succumb to one person's negativity. Everyone is unique, and it is important to find out how to work with each and every one of them effectively. Standing up for your own good work and not backing down seemed to gain respect from this person.

I know it is difficult to find the right employees, but you get out what you put in. Although some employees are excellent, there is a constant need for fresh minds. I think a little more thought and research needs to be put in order to find the right people. This would reduce turnover, and would have made my job easier. Sometimes it's just hard to sift through the clowns, but winners can only operate with winners. I enjoyed my time at Admed, but have recently moved on to the new baltimore area, for family reasons and a new position.

There are newer employer reviews for AdMed