AdMed
www.admedinc.com New Hope, PA 16 to 50 Employees

AdMed Inc. is a horrible company to work for...!!!!

(Former Employee)
New Hope, PA

ProsNew hires are nice to work with but most are leaving this company as soon as they feel the atmosphere within the company.

Cons- Lack of respect from upper management
- Retaliation - If they don't like an employee they force them to leave
- No employee recognition
- No Team work and coordination of work
- Overworking everyone
- Management and Account managers are nonsense...

The management staff was inconsiderate, uneducated, and unreliable. There was poor communication throughout the company of what was expected from you and what was expected from management and others. Money hungry, uncaring company to work for.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to your employees instead of continually pushing issues.
Hire more experienced upper management.
Stop over working everyone.
Don't dump new hires into jobs they are not ready for, and before they are trained. (Yes, even if this means rejecting some customers to ease up on the work load).

Good

I have been working at AdMed

Pros: Small focused firm that has unlimited contribution potential. Cons: Stressful at times and need strong time management skills. More

Admed: Unlimited Potential

Pharmaceutical Sales Intern (Former Employee)
    New Hope, PA

I worked at AdMed as an intern for more than 3 years

Pros: A very nice small business atmosphere to work in. My job felt very important to the companies' overall success, and I was in direct contact… Cons: What do you want me to say? Work is hard, and can be stressful at times. But this is life, and you move forward… Advice to Senior Management: Joan is a very experienced leader (30 + years) in pharmaceutical sales training. Usually her advice is correct. She will acknowledge your skill set and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on AdMed.

Worked for AdMed? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AdMed reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for AdMed CEO Joan Francy. All reviews posted anonymously by AdMed employees.