AdMedia
www.admedia.com Los Angeles, CA 50 to 149 Employees

Overall has been a good place to work with some good people

Burbank, CA

ProsGood core group of team players who are knowledgeable about the online advertising industry. A pretty good benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, recently added 401K which is a bonus, monthly paid team trips, free red bull (and other snacks) in breakroom.

ConsSometime they have too many projects going and will move on to the next big thing without having the previous project 100% ready. Could be handled with more staff which is something they seem to be working on.

Advice to Senior ManagementPrioritize the projects in a streamlined manner and make sure thing are complete prior to moving on so we don't have to keep going back and correcting issues that should have been ready when launched.

Deceiving employment, poor management, questionable company in general...

I have been working at AdMedia full-time for less than a year

Pros: Free soft drinks in break room...unblocked internet access... Cons: Hiring process is bait and switch and a total joke.… Advice to Senior Management: Employees need more information and guidance to be efficient. It seems like company should be run out of someone's basement at this point. It is… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Working at AdMedia has been a challenging and educating experience.

Social Media Coordinator (Current Employee)
    Burbank, CA

I have been working at AdMedia full-time for more than a year

Pros: The environment isn't too stiff. There isn't a lot of micromanaging involved which allows employees to have more freedom when doing their job and… Cons: My only complaint would be that I have ASK for… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on AdMedia.

Worked for AdMedia? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AdMedia reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by AdMedia employees.