There are newer employer reviews for AdRoll

Excited to work here, feeling like I'm at the beginning of a good thing

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at AdRoll full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Positive, hard-working, transparent culture with low turnover. Frequent company-wide meals, movie nights, 1-on-1 games (darts, ping-pong). Dog-friendly office, open floor plan (no cubicles), dedicated bike room, fully-stocked modern kitchen, weekly fruit deliveries. One block from Powell MUNI/BART, commuter check benefits available.

Cons

Can be loud at times. Street parking is difficult to impossible. Desks are frequently rearranged.

Advice to Management

The further in advanced you can give notice about big changes, the better.

Other Employee Reviews for AdRoll

"Work hard, play hard" environment in a great market with very bright management and peers

Current Employee - Brand Solutions (Inside Sales) in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Brand Solutions (Inside Sales) in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at AdRoll full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

- Flexibility = complete - Cutting-edge technology, easy to sell - Earning Potential is strong - Wide-open market - Cool culture with great people - Collaborative - Creativity is encouraged - Trustworthy company + respectful

Cons

- You may absorb many responsibilities with one position (it's a startup) this can be tough - tons of work to do and you will have to figure much of it out yourself - Location (Mission & 6th) - although a nice office inside - Lower Base Salary - takes some time to ramp up - Won't get much "sales training" - so bring your sales skills (you will get product and industry training)

Advice to Management

Honestly, I think management is doing a great job. They are thoughtful about our strategy, company culture, comp plan, and employee quality of life. They are open to and appreciate feedback and are sincere. I'm very happy with out management, which is definitely a plus.

Lack of support for professional development

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Pros

Adroll definitely understands the balance between work-life and everything else. They're accommodating when it comes to needing to take some time or an afternoon off.

Cons

There is very little room here for professional growth. It seems like management only hires people who they feel are worse than they are, and they get scared when it comes to hiring people who are better than them. They also play employee favorites base on people's connections, which limited my ability to advance within the company. I was there for a decent amount of time, but it always felt like management just didn't know what they were doing.

Advice to Management

You guys should hire people who are better than you, and focus on improving your business, rather than limiting your potential.