AdRoll

www.adroll.com
  www.adroll.com
There are newer employer reviews for AdRoll

Great company that is getting better with age

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at AdRoll full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

AdRoll is a company that is quickly evolving from a scrappy team of about one dozen when I joined, to nearly 100 today. Leadership team was very understanding about time off for my wedding and later on paternity leave when I needed it. The culture is strong- AdRollers like spending time outside the office (bbq, happy hours, skiing, etc). New sales employees always comment that the training program is a great balance between learning what you need and getting to work right away.

Cons

Growth always brings change. AdRoll is growing so quickly that it is sometimes hard to stay in the loop with changes in other departments, moving seats to make room new hires, etc - but you always know why a change is happening because leadership is transparent about whatever new plan is being put in place and all employees are welcome to ask questions about what's going on.

45 Other Employee Reviews for AdRoll (View Most Recent)

Excited to work here, feeling like I'm at the beginning of a good thing

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at AdRoll full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Positive, hard-working, transparent culture with low turnover. Frequent company-wide meals, movie nights, 1-on-1 games (darts, ping-pong). Dog-friendly office, open floor plan (no cubicles), dedicated bike room, fully-stocked modern kitchen, weekly fruit deliveries. One block from Powell MUNI/BART, commuter check benefits available.

Cons

Can be loud at times. Street parking is difficult to impossible. Desks are frequently rearranged.

The further in advanced you can give notice about big changes, the better.

"Work hard, play hard" environment in a great market with very bright management and peers

Current Employee - Brand Solutions (Inside Sales) in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Brand Solutions (Inside Sales) in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at AdRoll full-time (less than an year)

Pros

- Flexibility = complete
    - Cutting-edge technology, easy to sell
    - Earning Potential is strong
    - Wide-open market
    - Cool culture with great people
    - Collaborative
    - Creativity is encouraged
    - Trustworthy company + respectful

Cons

- You may absorb many responsibilities with one position (it's a startup) this can be tough - tons of work to do and you will have to figure much of it out yourself
    - Location (Mission & 6th) - although a nice office inside
    - Lower Base Salary - takes some time to ramp up
    - Won't get much "sales training" - so bring your sales skills (you will get product and industry training)

Honestly, I think management is doing a great job. They are thoughtful about our strategy, company culture, comp plan, and employee quality of life. They are open to and appreciate feedback and are sincere. I'm very happy with out management, which is definitely a plus.

There are newer employer reviews for AdRoll