There are newer employer reviews for AdRoll

Enjoy coming to work every day

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at AdRoll full-time for less than a year

Pros

Amazing team to work with in fun environment of smart people that work hard, play hard and don't take themselves too seriously. Great culture and remarkably flat interactions between all levels of the organization. Vision, growth and company potential are huge and execution has been strong.

Cons

While the office is nice, the rapid growth has caused a few office challenges and the office location is convenient but somewhat less than ideal. I get the feeling that for many roles compensation is only ok. In addition, a few benefits that are traditional at more mature companies are lacking.

43 Other Employee Reviews for AdRoll (View Most Recent)

Great office, great staff

Current Employee - Brand Solutions  in  San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Brand Solutions in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at AdRoll full-time

Pros

Help and training. You will not be left in the dark.

Cons

Base compensation could be higher.

Great company that is getting better with age

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at AdRoll full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

AdRoll is a company that is quickly evolving from a scrappy team of about one dozen when I joined, to nearly 100 today. Leadership team was very understanding about time off for my wedding and later on paternity leave when I needed it. The culture is strong- AdRollers like spending time outside the office (bbq, happy hours, skiing, etc). New sales employees always comment that the training program is a great balance between learning what you need and getting to work right away.

Cons

Growth always brings change. AdRoll is growing so quickly that it is sometimes hard to stay in the loop with changes in other departments, moving seats to make room new hires, etc - but you always know why a change is happening because leadership is transparent about whatever new plan is being put in place and all employees are welcome to ask questions about what's going on.

There are newer employer reviews for AdRoll

Worked for AdRoll? Contribute to the Community!