There are newer employer reviews for AdRoll

Great combination of opportunity, product, and culture

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at AdRoll full-time for less than a year

Pros

-- Very energetic and fun culture with big emphasis on teamwork and collaboration.
-- Weekly all-hands meetings with amazing transparency into the company's plans, financials
-- Very approachable management team
-- Full compensation package (salary, health benefits, pre-IPO equity), on par or better than many much larger, public companies

Cons

-- Not necessarily a 'con', but going through rapid growth phase (including international) which presents some unique challenges.
-- While the office itself is great, the surrounding neighborhood can be a little dirty and dodgy
-- We also have a solid 401K plan with Fidelity, but don't have employer matching (yet)

43 Other Employee Reviews for AdRoll (View Most Recent)

Nowhere else I'd rather be!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at AdRoll full-time for more than a year

Pros

AdRoll affords people a fantastic opportunity to grow both personally and professionally.

From the top down, people trust you to perform highly in your role and allow you the freedom to explore other areas in the org that you may be interested in.

I could not think of a better place to work or better people to work with. It's a blessing to be able to come into work each day to work/play with people I love.

Cons

As the company grows opportunities to distinguish yourself are not just given out as they used to be. They are only afforded to those that are actively pursuing them.

Great people, culture and opportunity

Current Employee - Account Manager  in  San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Account Manager in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at AdRoll full-time for more than a year

Pros

The people at AdRoll are some of the highest caliber I've had the pleasure of working with. People here work hard, collaborate, and celebrate each other's successes while helping each other to grow both personally and within their career.

Cons

Moving up through the organization is a little nebulous.

Keep it up!

There are newer employer reviews for AdRoll

Worked for AdRoll? Contribute to the Community!