Adams Outdoor Advertising

Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for Adams Outdoor Advertising

Welcome to the jungle!

I worked at Adams Outdoor Advertising

Pros

They will promote from within but does not mean the promotion will be a qualified person or necessarily fair.

Cons

There is a lot of inner office politics that doesn't make sense. Yearly merit increases aren't done fairly because of the high turnover in management. The manager you may have started with may not be around a year later so a new manager is the one doing your review when they haven't even been around the entire time to vouch for your performance the year prior.

Follow through and be consistent with the "rules". If it's done to one it should be done to all. Have more transparency when it comes to problem solving. And support the support staff a company is only as strong as the weakest link.

10 Other Employee Reviews for Adams Outdoor Advertising (View Most Recent)

Management incompetence continues to ruin all progress made each year. Turns over entire staff every two years.

I worked at Adams Outdoor Advertising

Pros

If you work hard, salary can be good.

Cons

Incompetent management, lack of sustainable vision, no long term strategic plan and ego driven.

Make a cogent plan and stick with it!

AWESOME PLACE TO WORK

Current Employee - Sales Assistant
    Current Employee - Sales Assistant

I have been working at Adams Outdoor Advertising

Pros

I have been with the company 5 years... Love Every aspect of my position... Talking with AE's, putting together awesome presentations to show to there clients based on there needs... and well just everything.. Yes it can be stressful sometimes, however you get stressed working in any fast-paced media position.... I have worked in other forms of media, and after coming to Adams Outdoor, I would NEVER go back to any of them...

Cons

I have nothing bad to say about this company... Most of the people that do post to this, are just salty they are not meeting there goals or are just miserable people in general.... What do you expect when you enter into the world of sales or even sales support.. You have to work!!!

I have nothing bad to say about Management, My Sales Manager, General Manager and even Controller always have there door open anytime a situation arises.. My philosophy.. Save the sale's pitch for the streets!!!

There are newer employer reviews for Adams Outdoor Advertising