Adap.tv
www.adap.tv San Mateo, CA 150 to 499 Employees

Great place to work, full of challenges, exciting growth opportunities and good working environment.

Software Engineer (Current Employee)
San Mateo, CA

I have been working at Adap.tv full-time for less than a year

ProsA couple of years old but still functioning exactly like a startup. Business is booming, company is scaling up to keep pace with industry growth in an interesting space and definitely a market leader in its segment / category.

Lots of responsibilities from day one, plenty of freedom and autonomy and lots of exposure to a variety of different projects and technologies. All engineers are encouraged to work with the product and testing teams during the development lifecycle to constantly improve product offerings, giving a deep sense of ownership. Always forward looking, forward thinking outlook with rapid turnaround times and 'fail early, fail often, fail fast'
continuous development approach.

Very open culture with amazingly smart people all around always willing to lend a hand or provide guidance, friendly and helpful atmosphere. The management and leadership has a very strong background and experience so one can constantly learn from them. Adap.tv treats all employees just like family, many fun interactions and events with the entire team, for example we usually try and do barbecues for the entire office as often as possible.

Free catered lunch everyday, better-than-usual benefits, flexible timings and no constraints on working from home or anywhere outside the office either, are just some of the many other perks!

ConsLarger-than-average and sometimes fragmented technology stack, somewhat complicated business logic and core products can take some time to learn and get used to. Fast pace of development means the workload also ramps up very quickly. But at the same time, great feeling of achievement and sense of accomplishment when you're done!

Hidden gem- great technology company that's not well known yet

I have been working at Adap.tv

Pros: Adap.tv is great place to work. U work with smart folks, solve real industry problems. Everyone is willing to share their knowledge and open to… Cons: 1.Sometimes there is a feeling that we are moving too fast.… Advice to Senior Management: Adaptv is not well known yet in the technical circles. Invest some… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great place to work with great people, but your friends won't know who you work for.

Software Engineer (Current Employee)

I have been working at Adap.tv

Pros: Fantastic team: very smart people and great communication between engineers. Relaxing working environment and free lunch! The… Cons: The product is amazingly complicated. It takes some time to get use to all… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Adap.tv.

Worked for Adap.tv? Contribute to the Community!

Adap.tv – Why Work for Us?

Adap.tv is a leader, in the ad tech industry and we depend on the insights and dedication of every single person who joins us, from engineers and developers, to business and administration professionals. We love new… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Adap.tv reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Adap.tv CEO Amir Ashkenazi. All reviews posted anonymously by Adap.tv employees.