Adaptive Computing

www.adaptivecomputing.com

Formerly great company that's started to flounder

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Provo, UT

ProsThe engineering department is staffed with great people who really know their stuff (I can't speak directly to other areas as I didn't work on that 'side of the fence' as it were). The benefits and flexibility in workdays are wonderful. The direct supervisory managers are really great.

ConsSince taking outside venture capital investments for the first time in it's history recently, things have become more stressful and communication between groups has begun to break down under short sighted profit motives and for the first time turf wars. "Finger pointing" didn't really occur until outside upper management was brought in.

Advice to Senior ManagementDitch recently implemented performance metrics that line employees aren't even generally aware of. Make better use of the skills of employees and stop seeing them as only having the skills due to which 'box' they are in by group and title.

A great company to work for

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Provo, UT

I worked at Adaptive Computing full-time for more than a year

Pros: This company is as at the forefront of it's field. With great people, a fabulous work… Cons: Not a fan of cubicles. In my department ideas were… Advice to Senior Management: Pay attention to the skill sets you have in front of you. Sometimes I think you overlook those "underlings" who might be highly qualified for… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

A great company to grow with.

Software Engineer (Current Employee) Provo, UT

I have been working at Adaptive Computing

Pros: The environment at Adaptive Computing is wonderful. We're a mid sized company with a… Cons: Communication between HR and the trenches leaves a lot to… Advice to Senior Management: Communication between HR and the trenches leaves a lot to be desired. Keep… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Adaptive Computing.

Worked for Adaptive Computing? Contribute to the Community!